7

Yelena's POV

As Wanda pulled away she laid her head on my shoulder, "thank you Yelena." I turned my head and kissed hers, "trust me beautiful I've been dying to do that but didn't want to scare you away." We sat there and stared up at the stairs.

"How are you Natasha's sister?" I heard Wanda ask and I looking at the moon, "when I was 3 and Natasha was 8 get got sent by the red room with two older agents. We were to play a family I didn't know what was going on but to me it was real. But after 3 years we were sent back to the red room our mission was complete. A few months ago, I was released from mind control and sent the veils that will free the widows to Natasha thinking it would be a task for the Avengers but Natasha came alone. From there we got the family back together and brought down the red room for good. I killed Dreykov myself. Almost died doing it too."

I heard a loud whimper and I panicked, "sorry I um are you in pain what-"

Wanda cut me off by straddling my lap and staring down at me. Her beautiful green eyes stared into my own, "no dying. I don't want you dead please," Wanda whimpered, and I cupped her face. "Back then I had nothing to live for but now I have you Wanda and I won't go getting thrown off of exploding jets again I promise. I can retire if you want, we can both just hide out and live out the rest of our lives. Whatever you want I will give it to you."

"Whatever I want?" Wanda whispered and I pressed our foreheads together, "whatever." Wanda lend down and kissed me again and wrapped her arms around my neck. My hands went to her hips as we kissed but this one was longer then the first.

"Stay. Stay with me forever." I stared up into her eyes, "I Yelena Belova promise to stay with you Wanda Maximoff and if you want to retire you have my word that I will retire with you."

"I want to retire but like Clint did if they really, really needed him they could call him. I want to only fight when necessary. I don't want you dying too My Alpha." My eyes widen and I stared up at Wanda, "you have my word My Omega."

"The stars are really beautiful," Wanda whispered looking up and I just stared up at the woman that already had my heart. "Yeah, you are," I whispered, and Wanda looked down at me. "We should go you must be really tired," I whispered, and Wanda lend down and cuddled into my neck, "I'm good here plus sunup is only an hour away may as well stay here."

Wanda cuddled into my neck and relaxed, "your scent is so comforting." I smiled and kissed Wanda's head, "Vodka and Mint." Wanda giggled, "yes but it's more like..." Wanda took a deep breath in "...Strawberry Vodka so it works good with the mint." I smiled and kissed her head, "go to sleep beautiful."

Wanda relaxed into me and soon I felt the even breathes telling me the Omega was asleep. I watched as the dark night sky turned into the bright sunrise.

"Still not as beautiful," I whispered and looked down at the brunette in my arms.