21

Wanda's POV

I got my red corset on, black leather pants, my black leather boots and my red leather coat. I sighed as I looked into the mirror. Am I really ready for this? To fight again? No I can't thing like that I am needed. I'm the only one that can destroy the mind stone. Do it for your family.

I took a deep breath in and I started to walk towards the door but I saw Yelena standing in the doorway. "If I would've know this is what you wear in battle I would got you to never retire," Yelena smirked and I giggled at the blonde. "Threes our limit on children remember Lena so don't go getting any ideas," I smiled and Yelena walked over to me well more like stalked. "Oh I know but I can't help it you look drop dead gorgeous," Yelena purred and pulled me into her arms and kissed me.

I kissed back and wrapped my arms around her neck, hers running down to my ass. "Gorgeous," Yelena husked and then my phone vibrated. I got the phone out and read the text,

Natasha: Don't let Yelena talk you into sex I'm ten minutes away

Yelena huffed, "fine no sex." I giggled and kissed her cheek, "when I get back, I will give you all the sex you want. I will get Melina to watch the kids and we can have sex from dusk to dawn." Yelena purred very loudly, "mm I have a feeling Maria will send Talia and CJ there too."

We both walked down to the living room where I see Tommy and Harry sleeping against each other and Eddie sleeping in the crib. "I don't think I can say goodbye to them," I whispered and Yelena wrapped her arms around me from behind and laid her head on my shoulder. "It's not goodbye my love it's see you soon," Yelena whispered into my ear.

There was a knock on the door and the twins woke up and Yelena went and got the door, "Mummy?" Tommy whispered and I walked over to my boys. "Hey baby boys," I whispered and held both their hands. "Mummy has to go on a trip okay. I will only be a few days at the most so I will be back very soon okay. I need you to be good for your Mama and keep out of trouble I'm looking at you Tommy." Tommy giggled and Harry played with my hair, "Mummy bye bye?" I kissed his head, "no Harry Mummy will be back I promise baby boy."

Harry started to cry and I picked up the crying 2 year old and held him tightly, "shh baby boy I will be back I promise." Tommy looked up tears in his eyes, "Wanda?" I looked up and smiled sadly. "Look boys Aunty Nat," Tommy looked over then made grabby hands at the red head. Nat picked up Tommy, "don't worry boys I will keep your Mum safe just like you keep each other safe."

Tommy stopped the tears but Harry was still holding onto me, "Mummy want come." I kissed his head, "I know baby and I wouldn't go if I wasn't really badly needed." Natasha looked down and I shook my head, "but you know how when your brother needs you, you are there?" Harry nods. "Well Aunty Nat really needs me and I got to help her just like you'd help Tommy," I smiled and Harry nodded then made grabby hands at Yelena.

I walked over and kissed my wife, "I love you and I'll see you soon."

"I love you too Wanda."