9

Wanda's POV

After Yelena got off the motorbike she helped me off, "thank you." I smiled and there was a beep behind us, "don't start having sex." I blushed and Yelena growled, "you know if she wasn't my sister, I would have shot her by now. Well there was a time I did smash a plate over her head. It was fun."

"Yes, little sister but you lost that fight," Natasha smirked and Yelena crossed her arms, "you were the one that called the truce." Natasha kept smirking, "only because you were losing so bad I had to save you from suffocating." Yelena growled back, "I would've won and you know it because I am the better Widow I topped your scores and I was younger then you."

"Natasha!"

"Yelena!"

Both Alpha stopped and Yelena grumbled under her breath and opened the door for me then shut it right in Natasha's face. Soon we were all seated, and Yelena and Maria were in the window seats while Natasha and I were beside them. Yelena on my side and Maria on Natasha's side.

After we all order Natasha crossed her arms, "so you two had sex on a park bench." I blushed bright red, and Yelena huffed, "not all of us are animals that only care about jumping our Omegas I mean what did it take you 3 minutes before you lost control. That's not very impressive Natalia." Natasha growled and Maria smirked, "she kind of is right just because we jumped in feet first doesn't mean they will."

"Coffee?" The waitress spoke in German and Natasha held her cup out and so did Maria and Yelena. I smiled and after the waitress left and they all took a sip, "so spies run on coffee?" Natasha smirked, "yep coffee, training and sex."

"Sometimes the training even leads to sex," Maria said and Yelena groaned beside me. "Can you both keep it in your pants for one meal," Yelena groaned, and I giggled, "trust me this is them keeping it in their pants at the compound they were worse I couldn't even have tea in the middle of the night for fear of walking in on them having sex again in the kitchen."

"Okay change of subject," Yelena said. "Okay where are we going now?" Natasha asked and I turned to Wanda, "Scotland? France maybe?" Natasha nod, "well Mama wants to see you before you leave Yelena and I'm sure she'll be very happy to see you too Wanda."

"Okay we'll go visit Mama but where are you going?" Yelena asked Natasha. "Norway. I love it up there," Natasha smiled, and Maria held Natasha's hand on the table. "Are you ever going to tell them you're married?" Yelena asked and I turned back to Natasha and Maria. "One day but I'm not as forgiving with them as you are," Yelena tensed. "I haven't forgiven them I'm still working on that, but I still love them," Yelena whispered and I rain my fingers threw her blonde hair.

"We will meet up for Christmas my place or yours?" Natasha smiled and Yelena just laughed, "yours but Mama might make us have it at hers you know her girls back together. She does love the family Christmas." Natasha chuckled and Yelena smiled, "you can keep the bike." Yelena's eyes widen as she turned to Natasha, "really you'll let me keep her?"

"Yeah consider it a late birthday present," Natasha smirked and Yelena hugged her sister and Maria and I hugged, "keep Yelena and yourself safe. If you need me I'm only a jet away."