22

Natasha's POV

I was running over to Wanda when I see her battling Thanos and destroying the mind stone. But before I could get there Wanda destroyed the mind stone. I smiled thinking it was over then a stone glowed bringing it back from being destroyed and I quickly ran to Wanda. "WANDA!" I yelled and just as I got there I see the purple titian snap his fingers.

I ran over and cupped Wanda's face, "Wanda please be okay." I whispered and held the crying woman but then she slowly turned to dust, "WANDA!" I cried the last thing I see is Wanda's scared face. "Wanda..." I whispered and I looked around to see half the battlefield was turned to dust.

"NATASHA!" Clint ran over and I cried into his arms grieving my sister in law. I heard my phone ring in one of the vest pockets and I got it out and answered it,

Yelena: NATASHA THE CHILDREN ARE GONE I PUT THEM DOWN FOR THEIR NAP NOW THEIR NOT IN THEIR BEDS I LOOKED EVERYWHERE!

Natasha: Yelena... we... we lost

Yelena: Lost as in

Natasha: Half the universe

Yelena: No... No please God no...

I heard my little sister break down into tears. I had tears running down my own cheek.

Natasha: I'm so sorry

Yelena: Wanda...

Yelena paused and I couldn't bare tell her about her wife dying in my arms. I heard Yelena scream out in pain and all I could do is listen to the pain my little sister was in. I looked up at Clint, "can you call Maria for me?" I asked Clint and he nod and started to call my wife.

"Fury?" My head shot up to Clint, "no I was trying to reach Maria." Clint heard something then turned pale white, "but the kids..." Clint started to cry then his eyes met mine and I felt broken. All I can hear from my phone is sobbing and screaming and I feel like I'm numb.

Clint hung up then called someone else then Clint started crying harder, "why..." I turned to Thanos and he smirked. "I am the savour of this world you will thank me one day mortal," I screamed and started to shoot him again and again until I ran out of bullets and was just a sobbing mess.

Thanos escaped and all I could do is sob. Steve came running over, "Clint. Nat." Clint was curled into a ball crying and I was staring at where Thanos was just balling my eyes out Yelena still on the phone screaming. "Nat? Clint?"

"They... They're gone... Cooper, Lila, Nathaniel, Talia, CJ, Tommy, Harry, Eddie... they're all gone... Wanda, Laura, Maria... they're all gone... no one left... our family are gone..."

Yelena stopped screaming and was just sobbing now.

"Nat..." I turned to Steve my green eyes meeting blue. "He took away our loved ones. He took my children..."

"We will get them back," Steve promised but I just stared at him. "Why them and not us," I whispered and Steve looked down, "I'm sorry Natasha."