8

Yelena's POV

At about ten am I got a phone call. "Whoever it is tell them to fuck off," Wanda grumbled and cuddled into my neck more. I got the phone and kissed her head, "anything you want babe."

Yelena: Hello this is Yelena Belova's phone if your name is Natasha, please feel free to go fuck yourself for kicking me out of OUR room.

Natasha: Love you too Sister

Yelena: What do you want Wanda was sleeping

Natasha: I would actually like to see my best female friend today

Yelena: I'm touched but I'm busy now

Natasha: I meant Wanda smartass

"Lena make them go away," Wanda mumbled into my neck and I kissed her head.

Natasha: WAIT ARE YOU IN BED TOGETHER!

I rolled my eyes cause of course Natasha thinks we are just as horny and despite as her. Wanda whimpered and cuddled closer, "Lena..."

Yelena: No we are on top of a mountain now I got to go we will meet you for dinner how does that sound if I can ever step foot in OUR room again

I hung up and wrapped my arms back around Wanda, "do we have to get up?" Wanda whispered and I kissed her head, "not if you don't want to I'd love to just sit here and hold you until the sun goes down." Wanda just purred and I held her closer and started a purr of my own.

We were sitting here for another 30 minutes and that's when I heard a car. "Yelena Katrina Belova!" I chuckled, "Natasha is here." Wanda just stayed cuddled into my neck breathing in my scent, "Yes Natalia Alianovna Romanoff?" The angry red head stormed over and got in front of us but at the sight she melted and grabbed her phone and took a picture.

"That's cute but why are you here? How long were you even here for? Why didn't you just get a hotel room or stay on the jet? AND IS THAT MY MOTORBIKE?" Natasha asked all these questions and Maria walked over and put her hand on Natasha's face. After the red head calmed down she turned to us, "explain."

"How about breakfast?" I asked and Wanda's stomach growled, "Wanda you need some food it looks like you haven't been feed in months." I felt a sigh on my neck, "I don't want to move." She whispered and I smiled and lifted her up easily, "how about if you walk for me I'll let you cuddle me tonight all you want?" Wanda kept her legs wrapped around me, "I'll let you pick where retire to." I whispered so Natasha and Maria couldn't here and Wanda slowly let go and was standing but her head and face were still pressed into my neck, "I'll still be here my omega I won't leave you for a second."

Wanda whimpers but pulls away and rubs her eyes, "nice of you to join the land of the living Max." Wanda flipped off nothing so I slightly moved her hand towards Maria.

"Turning against me already Belova should I be concerned?" Maria smirked and I rolled my eyes, "you may be my sister in law but she is my soulmate so sorry but she wins and I'm not so sorry."

"Let's go get breakfast," Maria smiled and they walked in front of us. "Come on beautiful we got to keep an eye on them or they will start having sex in front of us any second we leave them alone," I smirked and Wanda giggled and took my hand.