4

Yelena's POV

As we finished dropping everyone at their safe house we were finally headed home or our home for the moment anyway. I sat beside Wanda and held her hand.

"She's a lucky Omega," I heard from behind me and then someone sat beside me. "Shouldn't you be flying the plane?" I whispered then looked up into blue eyes. "Natasha's not really one for talking about her feelings healthily. So here I am and I'm guessing you are just like Natasha and who better to deal with Natasha like behavior then me."

"They hurt her," I whispered, and Maria rested her hand on my head and smoothed down my blonde hair. "And you will never let anyone touch her again," Maria told me. "She wished for me didn't she," I started to rub my thumb along her slender hand. "We all wished for our soulmates. I wished for Nat, Clint wished for Laura, Sam wished for Steve and Wanda she was always silent but the few times that I saw her I could see in her eyes she wanted to be saved. You did that Yelena. You saved her life. We all would've died in there without you and Nat and her stupid reckless behavior."

I smiled, "usually I'm called the reckless one." Maria smiled brighter, "I don't know if it's possible to out do Natasha she is very reckless and beautiful very beautiful."

"She loves you," I said then looked back to Wanda. She looked beautiful asleep so peaceful but you could still clearly see the malnourishment and abuse she went through. "She loves you too Yelena. And Wanda will love you too. From what I know you are an amazing woman Yelena and Wanda really needs a person like that in her life."

"Thank you. Oh um what do you smell around Natasha?" I looked to the brown haired older woman, "Roses and Leather." I smiled, "sounds like Natasha." Maria turned to me, "what do you smell?" I took a deep breath in, "Vanilla and fresh out of the oven chocolate chip Cookies." I relaxed at the scent and Maria smiled brightly at me, "makes sense Wanda loved baking cookies." I smiled and then the smell got stronger again. I jumped up and looked down at the woman.

Green eyes opened again and she looked up at me then started freaking out, "shh it's okay I won't hurt you. Me and Natasha we rescue you from the prison you are safe now." Maria stood up as well and played with Wanda's hair, "it's okay Max we are safe." My omega took a deep breath in then started to relax. I frowned then it hit me. She can smell me. I helped the woman sit up and grabbed her when she went to fall. Once she was sitting up I turned so her legs were hanging off the stretcher.

"How are you feeling Max?" Maria asked and the woman looked up at my sister in law, "what smells like Vodka?" I burst out laughing. Natasha came out of the cock pit, "what's so funny?" Natasha asked but I couldn't get the words out. "Apparently Yelena smells like Vodka?" Natasha soon joint in on the laughing until we were on the floor trying to catch our breathes.

"Vodka and Mint," Wanda said.