11

Yelena's POV

"Dinner is ready so is it okay if you both come eat you must be tired driving all the way from Berlin," Melina asked and I sighed. "Okay," Wanda said and I turned to her. "You don't have to if I would've know Melina hurt you-" Wanda lent up and kissed my cheek, "I trust that if anything goes wrong you'll protect me plus I have glowing red magic I'm sure we can take them."

I sighed and held Wanda against my body Wanda's head in my neck. I turned to Melina, "do you have Vodka?" I asked and I felt Wanda giggle. "Of course," Melina said and we pulled back and I followed Melina and Alexei into the house holding Wanda's hand all the way.

We all got in the house and sat at the table, "so how did you two meet?" Melina asked. "Well Yelena sort of rescued me from a government prison where I was being held and experimented on for months and months," Wanda said and cut up some food and ate it. "Little Yelena always breaking the law for the ones you love," Alexei said and I shrugged, "my sister needed me. Wanda was just a bonus in the rescue mission."

"So Wanda how did they catch you with your powers they couldn't have done it alone," Melina asked and I turned to Wanda, "you don't have to answer that." Wanda's hand found it's way onto my lap and squeezed my thigh, "my boyfriend at the time held me down as they put a electric shock collar on me and then they took he into the prison."

"Wanda honey I'm so sorry you had to go threw that," Melina said but I couldn't stop the low growl. "Hey it's okay he thought it was the right thing to do at the time. I forgave him cause if he didn't do what he did I would've never met you Yelena." Wanda lend her head on my shoulder and I relaxed breathing in the calming scent of Cookies and Vanilla. "What's his name cause I want to punch his in the face when I meet him," I whispered and Wanda giggled. "No leave Vision alone," Wanda whispered back and I pulled her onto my lap so she is sideways on my lap.

"Vodka?" I offered and Wanda smiled and took the shot.

"So what are your plans Yelena?" Melina asked. Wanda smiled and cuddled into my neck, "we don't know somewhere in Europe or UK maybe France? Or Scotland?" I answered and Wanda smiled, "Scotland. I want to go to Scotland."

"Okay my love has made up her mind we are going to Scotland," I smiled, and Melina looked down at Wanda. "And Pups?" Wanda blushed and smiled into my neck, "relax Mama." Melina smiled brightly, "but I want grandpups to spoil." Wanda giggled, "I've missed having a family." I smiled brightly as well hearing my omega say my family feels like hers even thought they aren't the best they are still family. "Will you both at least stay the night here then you can leave tomorrow after breakfast," Mama looked hopeful and Wanda came out of my neck, "yes we would love breakfast."

"Okay you can stay in the guest bedroom it's upstairs two doors to the right," Mama smiled and Wanda and I got up. Mama brought Wanda into a hug first, "if you'll let us we will be the best family you could ever have honey." Wanda looked up at my Mama, "okay Melina, I trust you."