6

Wanda's POV

"Should we just stay on the jet or should we go find a hotel or something?" I asked and Yelena smirked, "wanting to get me to a room already I must be more charming then I thought." I blushed and smacked her arm but when I hit her arm I kept my hand there and slowly grabbed her arm and squeezed.

The arm flexed and I started purring again, "come Miss. Maximoff let us go for some tea or coffee or alcohol I don't mind any of the drinks above or we could just get a room and talk I don't expect anything form it it's up to you." I blushed and Yelena smiled and held out her hand, "I want a bed I'm a bit tired."

Yelena nod and got a set of keys out, "now Wanda do you think it's fair since she kicked me out of out room I can steal her motorbike?" I giggled and Yelena smirked, "I'll take that as a yes."

Yelena got on a black motorbike and handed the helmet to me, "hope of my lady." I blushed and got on the back and forgoes the helmet and wrapped my arms around the blonde.

My hands resting on Yelena's tight stomach muscles. I purred and Yelena drove off the jet then locked it up and put it in camo mode. "Wands I've got a spot that you'll love can I show you?" I nod into the blonde's back and the motorbike drove for what felt like a lifetime but was probably only 15 minutes. I felt her stomach muscles and I felt Yelena's back raise up and down. When the bike stopped Yelena looked over her shoulder, "are you done feeling me up beautiful?"

I blushed and Yelena got off the bike and turned to me, "come on you'll love it." I took the woman's hand and we walked to the view point and I watched as the sky was lit by stars. "Woah," I let my accent slip out and Yelena smiled. "I like your accent," Yelena tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

I looked down at the blonde and blushed, "thank you I try to hide it." Yelena looked deep in my eyes, "you don't have to hide your accent away from me. Trust me out of both our accents I'll be the one in more trouble." I stared into the blonde's eyes, "I love your accent too." I whispered and Yelena smiled brightly.

"So you come here often?" I asked and Yelena looked up at the sky, "yeah when I have nightmares this is my safe space." Yelena moved us over to a wooden chair, "thank you for trusting me." I whispered and Yelena turned to me, "well you are my soulmate, my omega. Plus Natasha seems to like you which is a good thing I trust my sister enough to know she is a great judge of character."

"But I've killed people a lot of people," I whispered and looked down. Yelena turned and lifted my head up, "and I've probably killed a lot more then you but your ledger should not be a reason not to be loved."

I stared into green eyes and I noticed brown around her pupil. I slowly lend forward and softly pressed my lips against the blonde's. I was about to pull away but Yelena cupped my face and kissed me more her lips molding with mine.