5

Wanda's POV
I opened my eyes and when I looked up I saw a strange blonde haired girl then started freaking out, "shh it's okay I won't hurt you. Me and Natasha, we rescue you from the prison you are safe now."

Natasha?

I saw from the corner of my eye someone moving and I sighed in relief when I saw Maria. She smiled at me and played with my hair, "it's okay Max we are safe." I took a deep breath in then started to relax. Mm want smells like Vodka and Mint? The blonde helped me sit up and just as I was going to fall, she grabbed me and helped me up the rest of the way. Once I was sitting up the blonde turned me so my legs were hanging off the medical bed.

"How are you feeling Max?" Maria asked and I looked up at Maria her blue eyes calm, "what smells like Vodka?" I asked and the blonde burst out laughing. I looked confused at the blonde then Natasha came out, "what's so funny?" I heard Natasha ask but all I could do is stare at this Alpha as she laughed. "Apparently Yelena smells like Vodka?" Natasha soon joined the blonde on the floor.

I took a deep breath in and relaxed feeling safe. Vodka and Mint. I kept breathing in the smell. "Vodka and Mint," I added. The two women stopped laughing after a while and I looked confused.

Wait Smell? I can smell the blonde but that only. Did my wish finally come true? Have I finally proven myself worthy of an Alpha? I watched the blonde pull herself off the floor then Natasha and I could see her arms flex as she pulled Natasha up.

"Wanda darling you're purring," Maria whispered and I blushed. "Okay girls now can we please introduce my sister in law?" Maria said and my eyes snapped to the blue eyed woman. Natasha has a sister?

"Okay um yes. Hi I'm Yelena," the blonde nervously put her hand out and I stared at her. She's got green eyes like Natasha but other then that she doesn't look anything like her. I took note that she is a little bit taller then Natasha but not by much. If this is Natasha's sister then was she in the red room too?

"Wanda?" I look over to Maria who looked to Yelena causing me to see her hand is still out. I slowly reached my hand out and took the blonde- Yelena's hand. "Yay now Nat and I are going to our bedroom," Maria smirked and walked over and wrapped her arm around Natasha's neck.

"So Yelena you can't get your stuff!" Natasha called and Yelena growled, "Natasha Romanoff if you have sex on my bed I'm going to do something worse to you!" I giggled at the blonde as she huffs, "you know she was always like this."

Yelena turned to me, "so I know your name is Wanda but I would like to hear it from you." The Russian accent around my name sent shivers to my spine and I blushed, "Wanda Maximoff." The blonde smiled, "well hello Wanda Maximoff I'm Yelena Belova and I think we might have a few things to discuss."