23

Yelena's POV

-2023-

Here we stand on a wasteland of a planet and all I can do is think to myself how I got here to begin with.

Flashback

I was sat in front of my family's memorial which was until the tree in the Scotland Memorial for those gone after the snap. I took a swig of my Vodka. I stared at the names all four just watching it not moving unless it was to bring the bottle up to my mouth.

"Have you even eaten anything that wasn't Vodka?" A voice behind me asked and I just kept staring, "Yelena." I turned to my older sister, "what do you want Natasha?" I growled and Natasha sighed. "Clint's killing people and you're drinking yourself to death. I need you... both of you. We think we have a way of getting them back."

My eyes widen, "back? But Thanos destroyed the stones?" Natasha sat beside me, "yes he did but we have a machine that can time travel us to before the stones were taken."

"And we can get them back? Wanda and my boys? We can do that?" I looked up at my sister with hope and she nod, "yes everyone the whole universe." I started to cry and I launched myself into my sister's arms and cried happy tears for once in 5 years. "I need you to help Yelena we need everyone that we can get," I looked up at my big sister. "I'll go. Not just for me but for everyone in my family and yours," Natasha smiled and I held my sister tighter.

Flashback Over

"Nat you have to stay I'll go," Clint said and I just watched my sister and her best friend argue. "Clint you have children," Natasha argued. "So do you! We all have children but I'm the one that spend years killing people in cold blood," Clint who CJ was named after yelled. I turned to the thing that gave us the information and I sighed.

It must be one of us. Clint's right Natasha has done too much good to end it here. I looked over the cliff then back to the two arguing. Wanda would tell me not to do this. That it would be to dangerous. She would beg and cry for it to be anyone but me. I watched both of them argue louder and louder. I now know what to do. What sacrifice I have to make. They were both so focused on each other. I looked down and sighed, "alien planet one jump to saving the world. Being a hero to many. This would be a cool way to die."

"Yelena?" I turned and saw Natasha with wide eyes, "tell her. Tell Wanda I love her." I smiled threw my tears and as Natasha started to move I grabbed my widow bites and threw it at her shocking her until she was to late. I felt the wind in my hair exactly like that day at the red room. But this time I'm not dying for nothing. I'm sacrificing myself so my family can live. I'm give my life so we can bring back my wife and children. The last thought I was thinking about was Wanda and the boys all of them sitting down waiting for me to pick the movie.

Tommy and Harry under one blanket while Wanda and Eddie are under the other waiting for me to join them.

"I love you."