16

Wanda's POV

Yelena and I were sitting on the couch well she was sitting on the couch and I was sitting on her lap playing with her long blonde hair that was down past the Santa hat. "MUMMY! Look a puppy!" Talia squealed.

Natasha's head shot to Talia to see the 4 year old was holding up a stuffed dog of a golden retriever. "Yes looks just like Aunty Yelena," Natasha smirked and Yelena rolled her eyes. "If I'm a golden retriever then what are you. Chihuahua." Natasha went to get up but Maria held her back, "I'm not that short!" Yelena chuckled behind me and I kissed her cheek, "stop aggravating your sister."

"Fine but it is funny," Yelena smirked and I cuddled into her neck. "Kind of," I whispered and Natasha huffed. "Mama! I want a real puppy." Talia broke the silence. "Baby maybe when you're older okay," Maria said and Talia pouted then walked over to me. "Aunty Wanda can I get a puppy?" Talia asked and I pulled her onto my lap and kissed her head, "puppies are a lot of work darling maybe if you are a really good girl Santa will buy you a puppy next year."

"I be the best girl in the world," I kissed her head and she ran off to play with her new toys. "Oh Wanda you are just a natural with children it is very interesting to watch," Melina got a note pad. "Now are you using your Omega instincts or your-"

"Hey! No. No studying my wife." Yelena spoke and then everyone was silent until Natasha broke the silence, "wife? As in you and Wanda got married and didn't invite any of us?" I blushed, "yes wife and it was very, very last minute like even the jet wouldn't have been fast enough."

"So Max a lot of big news going around today," Maria smirked and I blushed. "What do you mean a lot of big news?" Yelena asked and I grabbed a box with my magic and flew it into my hand. "Merry Christmas," I handed the small box to Yelena and within seconds the box was unwrapped. "A pregnancy test?" Yelena opened the box and then grabbed the photo inside the box showing the positive pregnancy test. "You... you're... oh my god..." Yelena turned me around and kissed me not caring about her family that is still present.

"What is going on?" Alexei asked in the background and Mama explained it all to him. Yelena trailed her hands down to my slightly swollen stomach as she pulled back, "I'm going to be a Mama?" Yelena whispered in Russian, and I smiled at the pure joy in Yelena's eyes. "Yes, yes you are," I answered in Russian." Yelena kissed me again and I heard someone cough.

Yelena pulled back, "how many of you knew?" Yelena asked over my shoulder. "Well it's hard to miss. Don't forget besides Alexei we have all been around Pregnant Omegas," Mama explained and I just relaxed into Yelena's arms resting my head in her neck breathing in her amazing smell of Strawberry Vodka and Fresh Mint.