Chapter 19.

"Hello?" I heard Tommy's voice accompanied by the sound of loud music on the background.

"Hi! It's me!" I said still feeling my head buzzing.

"I know." He said pausing. I could feel his slow, deep breath through the phone, something that immediately made me feel nervous. "What do you want Mia?" He added.

"Just to see how you are doing!"

"Feeling guilty, Mia?" Tommy asked ironically.

"What? Why?" I slightly raised my voice as I places one of my hands on top of my head in confusion.

"Did you find a new guy down there?" His voice started getting even heavier and angrier. I could feel his temper just by talking to him.

"No, Tommy. That's just my cousin's friend." I mentioned trying to explain myself.

"A possibility, an option! Call it whatever you like."

"No! Tommy..."

"You don't have to Mia. Go have fun with your dude and let me be with..." He cut his sentence off. My face softened as I shut my eyes. I took a deep breath trying to keep my tears together. He was with her. He didn't say it but he was. And there was nothing I could possibly do about it. Tommy thought I was with somebody else, so he run to her. I thought to myself. I blamed myself.

"I promise, he just happened to be around." I felt the need to explain myself.

"Sure, yeah. Well, have a great night, I really have to go!" He hanged up before I even had the chance to say anything.

I took a deep breath before entering the house again. The music felt louder than before as I walked in between the massive crowd people, impatiently trying to find a familiar face!

"Where are you going?" A guy I recognized from before was standing in front of me with a couple of cups.

"Did you see my cousin?" I asked him desperately.

"Come with me!" He commanded. I looked around me for one last time before following the guy across the entire house. A guy that I was struggling to even remember his name, but still, followed.

He stood by a wide wooden door before handing me one of the cups, which I quickly accepted and placed on my lips, tasting the vodka. He opened the door and offered me to go first. When I walked in I surprisingly saw Korey sitting down on a wide couch with one of his legs spread across on top of it, with the other one touching the ground. His head was touching the pillow and he seemed relaxed. The room was fool of smoke and I took a few seconds studying the people around him. A blonde girl, with beautiful wide lashes and blue eyes was sitting down on the floor with her hands touching the coffee table in front of her and another one, shorten with dark blue hair, but still as pretty was standing up leaning her body towards another guy. I watched Korey moving his leg making up space for me to sit down and so I did.

"There you are!" He said slowly and calm. I smiled without really saying anything. "This is Natasha" He said pointing at the girl standing up. "Marco and Leena" he continued.

"And the guy I came in with?" I asked looking back at him.

"Shawn, nice to meet you. Again"

"I am not really good with names... Or faces."

"Will you not remember us tomorrow?" Korey asked teasingly.

"Who know? Maybe I will!" I replied holding my eyes locked with his for a few seconds. "So what's going on in here!" I questioned staring at the middle of the table were a hookah was placed.