Chapter 2.

"Hey there!" -Unknown Number.

My heart started pounding. Along with Gracie's message I received another one from an unknown number. Oh my god, it's him. What am I going to say? I can't text back? What if I make it awkward. I got up and I started walking around my room nervously until I heard the doorbell ringing. I checked my phone and it had already been over ten minutes since Tommy texted me. I run downstairs and open the door to face Gracie in her pajama style leggings and her messy bun.

"Can I come in?" She said passing by me and already walking upstairs.

"Sure" I said closing the door in front of me. I followed her upstairs and lied down on the bed with her.

"I. Am. Dying." She said.

"I know. You had so much alcohol last night."

"Ugh. Last night."

"Yeah... last time." I said and I let myself relax back on my bed. "Oh my god" I screamed grabbing my phone. "Tommy texted me. You need to help me."

Gracie quickly got up and stared at me with her mouth wide open.

"Are you for real? What did he say?" She grabbed my phone and looked at the message.

"What are you going to say?" She implied.

"Well. I have no idea."

"Wait. It says unknown number. You should ask who it is."

"Yeah, you are right." I saw her typing and before she hit sent she handed the phone back to me.

"Hi, who is this?" -Mia

"It's Tommy. How are you?" -Tommy

"Gracie! He texted back, he said how am I."
Gracie gave me a blank space and I realized that I shouldn't be waiting for her advice or response.

"Good, how about you?" -Mia

"Fine. You want to hang out later? You can bring Gracie if you want!" -Tommy

"He asked me to hang out!" I said getting up and going for a second round of walking around my room. I suddenly turned to Gracie. "He asked if you want to come."

"No, no it should def..." another ring caught you attention not letting me focus on the rest Gracie said.

"I can ask Kian to join us too." -Tommy.

"Kian might come to." I said cutting her off.

"Yeah, sure let's go."

"Alright! Let's hang out." -Mia.

"I'll pick you up at six!"- Tommy.

"Alright! See you then!" -Mia.

"Kk." -Tommy.

I put my phone down and sat still for a few minutes repeating the entire conversation in my head. This was my first ever date and I was terrified. I had no idea how to act, how to talk or how to handle the whole situation. I slightly turn my head and saw Gracie staring at me. I immediately realized that I had been texting back to Tommy without letting her know what was going on.

"Oh yeah, I am sorry. Tommy is picking us up at six."

She grabbed her phone and checked the time.
"Great... And it's just two."

We lied back in the bed, without saying anything for a good amount of time when my mom finally asked us to go get lunch. We spent some time with my family and then came back to the room and started getting ready. I really wanted to make a good impression, so I gave some time on straightening my hair and putting light make up on. Gracie helped me out to pick an outfit and after a lot of tryouts I ended up wearing a bright pink t-shirt with a pair of blue jeans and my denim jacket. Gracie also wore some of my clothes and I checked my phone for one last time and made sure to send Tommy my address before heading out.