Chapter 26.

*WARNING* Chapter 26 contains scenes of sexual and physical abuse. If this topic triggers you at any way, please skip the chapter or read it under your own will! Enjoy!

"Damn it!" I screamed as a guy bumped into me, spilling my drink on my dress. I immediately placed my cup on the table next to me and walked towards the bathroom. I tried to clean up the mess, but considering my dress was silk, it was almost impossible not to stain. Still holding onto a bunch of paper towels, I walked outside of the bathroom. I picked up my head, as I recognized the figure standing in front of me.

"It looks like it's gonna stain." Fabio said pointing at my dress. I looked behind him were Tommy was standing, partially staring at me, without making it obvious. I took a couple steps back, to keep a safe distance.

"Yeah, some asshole bumped into me, full force!" I implied making Fabio laugh.

"It sucks. But, I gotta admit, still looking great."

"Thanks, Fab. Sorry about this morning."

"Hey, don't apologize to me. After the party?"

"No, I might go to Tommy's! Tomorrow?"

"Sounds good!" He started walking away as he raised his hand in the air.
I smiled and went back to Tommy.

"What were you guys talking about?" Tommy asked, seeming way more relaxed than before.

"He asked me if I came here with you, all good."

"Oh...." He exclaimed.

"Another one?" Kian screamed as he handed us another round of shots. I rolled my eyes, knowing soon enough I was going to be wasted. I grabbed the shot and immediately shoved it down my throat, shutting my eyes.

"Don't overdo it." Tommy whispered in my ear, making me grab another one, only to tease him. He shook his head and looked away. Moments later, I was dancing with my body only inches away from his. The music was getting into me as the alcohol started to hit. I felt his hand on my hip, which made me slightly move away from him. He immediately grabbed me and brought me closer. I turned my body to face him, bringing myself out of a situation making me feel uncomfortable. He slowly kissed me. My head started spinning and I took a few steps back.

"I am not feeling good." I screamed underneath the loud music.

"What?" He screamed even louder.

"I feel sick." I stared at him as he still looked confused. "I think I am going to puke!" I said and started walking away towards the bathroom, leaving him behind dancing. I locked the door behind me and a sat down on the floor with my face inside the toilet. Seconds later I was throwing up uncontrollably. I sat down there for several minutes trying to sober up. Everything around me was spinning. I heard somebody knocking on the door hard.

"Mia, it's me, Tommy!" Tommy yelled. I slowly got up and unlocked the door for him to enter.

"Tommy, I might have to..." I said only for him to grab me and start kissing me. He pushed me towards the wall and grabbed me by my thighs picking up my dress. "Tommy, no!" I implied still feeling like the room was spinning.

"Shut up." He said using one of his arms to block my mouth and the other one to unbutton his black jeans.

"Please..." I managed to say with his fingers pressing onto my lips, making me gasp for air. I felt him getting inside of me. I tried pulling back as much as I could, as he put even more effort to force himself even deeper inside of me. He suddenly pushed me back throwing me on the ground.

"You are good for literally nothing, fucking Mia." He said raising his hand in the air and slapping me through the face. The music started fading away as I felt like I was going to black out. I felt a second hit on my ribs and I let my body lie down on the bathroom floor. The pain was taking over, ignoring the amount of alcohol flowing inside my body. I finally passed out.