Chapter 3.

"Sorry for last night. I fell asleep right when I got home. I had a great time, can't wait to see you again!" –Tommy.

Tommy Murphy not only had a great time with me the other night. He can't wait to see me again. I was so surprised to receive his text, I honestly thought after pulling back he wouldn't want to go out with me again. I smiled while reading his text.

"It was great. Can't wait!" –Mia

I checked the time and it was already seven in the morning and a Monday. I had forty-five minutes before I had to be in school. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face and put my hair in a bun. Shit, Tommy is going to be there. I let my hair down naturally and put some mascara on. I walked back in my room and put my jeans and a sweater on. I had breakfast with my brother and since my school was in his way to the University, he was going to drive me there.

"So tell me about Tommy Murphy!" He said. I rolled my eyes and turned my body in order to face the window. I placed my hand on the window and then my leaned my head on top of it.

"Why? So you can tell me that you don't like him?"

"No, Mia. Because I am your brother and I want to know about your boyfriend."

"First of all, he is not my boyfriend. And secondly, it was just one date... One time. I am still getting to know him."

"You barely know this dude and you go out with him."

"You see, Jake? This is exactly what I am talking about. You judge me."

"I don't judge you. I judge your boyfriend."

"He is not my boyfriend. What's wrong with you?"

We finally arrived right outside my school and I left the car slamming the door behind me. I could feel Jake swearing without even looking at him. Jake, always knew what he was talking about. In a strange way he was always right and sometimes that pissed me off. There was a part of me that wanted to listen to my brother and be more careful but walking towards the school entrance Tommy ran in front of me and opened the door for me. I raised my head and looked at him. Who cares about my brother's opinion?

"Good morning." Tommy said smiling.

"Good morning and thank you for holding the door for me."

"That's what a gentleman should do right?" He said winking at me. "How are you today." He continued.

"I am good, a little bit of tired, but I feel good. You?"

"I am good. Which class are you going to?"

"History." I responded rolling my eyes since I sucked at history.

"Let me walk you there."  I shook my head positively and started walking towards class. We started talking about random school stuff when we heard the bell ringing.

"I have to in." I said.

"I probably have to walk to class as well. Will I see you after Mia?"

"Yeah..." I smiled and watch him walking away still looking my way.

"Damn. I can totally see you two vibing." Fabio said.

"Good morning to you too." I said jokingly. "Where is Gracie?"
"She stayed home. She said she was feeling sick last night so she didn't come."

"That's weird. I was with her last night and she was fine. Kian took her home."

"Maybe something happened after..."