Chapter 4.

The same day, me and Tommy didn't really text or called each other. The mood between us, even though I felt like things went great was clearly awkward and distant. I felt it since I left his car. After eating dinner with my family, I did my homework and went straight to bed. I had school the next day and considering I was going to spend another day with Tommy, I felt like I needed to get some rest. The next morning I woke up in the sound of my alarm, and quickly got up and reached my phone. Zero messages. I opened my door and rushed to the bathroom in order to get there before my brother. I washed my face and put my hair up on a tight ponytail. I went back to my room and put on some sweats and its matching sweater, since I had practice with the cheerleading team.

          After I was all done I skipped breakfast and got in the car with Jake. Soon enough I was at school. When I got out of the car, Gracie and Fabio where waiting for me in the front door.

"Hey!" I said walking towards them.

          Gracie ran up to me and hugged me. Even though it had only been a couple of days since I saw her, it felt like a lifetime. I had so many things to tell her. Soon enough I realized that I was so focused on Tommy and our new relationship that I had totally forgot to text Gracie and ask her where she was.

"Hi!" Fabio said.

"Fabio said you were with Tommy yesterday is it true?"

"Um Yeah." I I said.

"Oh my god. Are you for real?"

           Some voices coming from behind me caught my attention and I turned to see what it was, ignoring Gracie's monologue completely. I saw Tommy arguing with somebody right before grabbing him from his t-shirt.

"Oh my god." I said running towards him.

A lot of people went around them leaving me unable to see them. All I could hear was Tommy screaming asking him "Why". I pushed a few people on the side and got closer to Tommy. I raised my hand and placed it on top of Tommy's shoulder asking him to stop. He moved quickly and without realizing his hand pushed my chest hard causing me to fall down on the grassy ground. He then immediately turned and pushing the other guy letting him go, stared at me placing one of his hands between his hair. He started walking backwards when Fabio and Gracie came and helped me get up. I wasn't really hurt, my elbow was just feeling a little sore. People came between me and Tommy making him disappear. I looked around to try and find him but he was nowhere.

"Come on, lets go to the bathroom to get you cleaned up." Gracie said grabbing me by my hand.

"Where...Where did Tommy go?" I asked shaking. I hadn't really realized what had just happened. And especially the fact that Tommy pushed me back. Accidentally.

"I have no idea. Just keep walking."

          I felt like Gracie was trying to get me out of there since everyone was still staring at me. I was feeling really confused. We walked to the bathroom and she helped me clean up some dirt there was on my sweats. After we made sure I was all clean and I had no wounds we walked out of the bathroom where Fabio was waiting for us. I checked my phone and I realized we had already lost half of our class so we ended up sitting down on the stadium stand.

"How do you feel?" Fabio asked me placing his hand on my knee.

"Good I am feeling okay." I said truthfully. At this point I knew that it was just an accident and not Tommy's fault.

"It was just an accident." I added.

"I bet he didn't want to hurt you but still He almost punched this kid." Gracie said.