NINE

☀︎︎𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 NINE☀︎︎
"But you still need to be careful."
————————————————

No ones going to be safe tonight, it'll be a miracle if no one gets hurt. But considering not all the players threw away their glass bottles said enough about what's happening tonight. Ji-hye decided to keep a sharp piece of glass and hid it in her pocket.

"We can't fall asleep tonight. Anything can happen after the lights go out." Sang-woo said "Those guys are definitely up to no good." Sang-woo looked over to the group of thugs. "If anyone gets attacked, we have to stick together and fight. Come over to our side if anything happens." Sang-woo patted Ali's shoulder

"All right." Ali nodded his head

"You too Ji-hye, you should probably stay around us." Sang-woo turned his head back, watching Ji-hye just sit there fiddling with her fingers.

"All the beds close to you are taken. But, if I need something I'll just come to you." Ji-hye smiled weakly at him. She was feeling exhausted. Not having enough sleep and a normal meal made her feel weak.

"It won't be that safe to be by yourself without any weapons."

"I'm not weak Sang-woo, I didn't learn how to fight or defend myself for nothing. Besides, it really doesn't matter how strong the person is. It all depends on how you think about it because you can outsmart a stronger person."

"But you still need to be careful." Ji-hye just nodded and closed her eyes. "Ji-hye?" Sang-woo stood up and went to sit beside her. "We only have five minutes until the lights go out."

"Then I'll sleep those five minutes." Ji-hye was so exhausted that leaning on a metal railing will be the most comfortable spot.

-

Ji-hye's eyes opened when she heard the robot counting down by ones. She didn't sit up but just looked around, she was laying down on her bed, wrapped around the covers. Ji-hye last remembered that she was falling asleep on the bed railing. Sang-woo or somebody else must've carried her to bed.

The lights went out. It was nothing but pitched black. Ji-hye heard some hard breathing and shuffling going around. But all of sudden there was a scream of a woman and organs getting sliced. Ji-hye quickly sat up and saw the murderer of the women was just a couple beds away from her. More screaming came out of the player and the whole room felt like a nightmare. This was going to be a bloody massacre.

Ji-hye just remained sitting on her bed, she didn't know what to do because if she ran she would be chased by killers but if she also stayed in place she would even die easier. Flashing began to play in the room, it was a bright flash. Ji-hye felt her bunk falling down but she quickly jumped off but landed on her side. What a dumbass mistake. She grunted in pain. She got up quickly trying to find Sang-woo. But it was difficult, trying to see in a room that was flashing kept ruining Ji-hye's vision. She groaned in pain when she got hit in the back with a metal railing. She kept on getting beat with it, it will for sure leave marks. Ji-hye grabbed the nearest bed sheet and tripped the person with it. Ji-hye quickly got up and before she could suffocate the person, Sang-woo grabbed her arm.

"So much for defending yourself." He said before pulling Ji-hye to where the rest of the group was. He pulled Ji-hye beside him and held her closely to him.