TWENTY-FOUR

☀︎︎𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 TWENTY-FOUR☀︎︎
"I'll be damned."
———————————————

  A loud alarm sound rang through the speakers of the lobby. Ji-Hye woke up quickly, confused on what's going on. She looked up and met eyes with Gi-Hun, he also gave her a confusing eye look. The doors of the lobby opened with guards walking in the lobby. Sometime must've escaped if this was happening in the middle before playing the next game. Ji-Hye saw that the guards began to walk to where every group was staying and observing around.

  "All players, please line up immediately in the center. Let me repeat. All players, please line up immediately in the center." The robotic women spoke.

  One of the guards entered where Ji-Hye and the rest of her team were. "Get up." They said and they did as they were told. Ji-Hye slowly got up and walked down the steps to go to the center of the room. She looked behind her and saw that the old man was still in his bed. Her trails stopped to see if he was okay.

  "Get up." The guard said firmly and pointed a gun at him. This also made Gi-Hun stop his trials. Gi-Hun stood beside Ji-Hye, watching what the guard would do. "Now!"

  "He's very sick right now." Gi-Hun explained and another guard pointed a gun at him. Gi-Hun put his hands in the air. The guard uncovered the old man, revealing that he had wet his pants. Ji-Hye felt bad for the old man. He looked embarrassed and scared, the old man looked at Ji-Hye and Gi-Hun.

  "Pink man, guards, soldiers. Whatever the hell you represent. Let the old man take his time, we'll line up in the center after we help him out." Ji-Hye spoke up, and grabbed Gi-Hun's arm, signalizing to help her. They both pulled the old man up carefully.

  Every team lined up in the center of the room. The guards checked every player, as if they were trying to find someone who was missing. Ji-Hye stood behind Gi-Hun.

  "We should help the old man, he wet his pants." Ji-Hye whispered, Gi-Hun nodded in agreement. "We can use one of our jackets to tie it around his waist." Gi-Hun took off his jacket.

  "Sir." Gi-Hun tapped on the old man's shoulder. Gi-Hun showed him his sweater and tied it around his waist.

  "Thank you."

  "Looks good on you." Gi-Hun smiled at the old man.

  "You do have a nice heart." Ji-Hye told Gi-Hun, he just sent her a smile.

  "The fourth game will begin momentarily." Music began to play and the robotic voice said. "All players follow the staff's instructions and proceed to the game hall. Let me repeat. The forth game will begin momentarily. All players follow the staff's instructions and proceed to the game hall." All the players followed the guards. As they were walking, Gi-Hun stood beside Ji-Hye.

  "Hey, are you okay?" Gi-Hun asked her, Ji-Hye looked up to him. "I overheard the conversation you and Sang-Woo had."

  "Yeah. We all have to grieve at some point. I feel better now." She reassured him. Gi-Hun nodded. Ji-Hye was about to say something before she looked up at the ceiling. "Holy shit." There were four guards and one of the players that was dead. They were hung by their arms over their heads. Ji-Hye took a step back by the image that was in front of her.