TWENTY-EIGHT

☀︎︎𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 TWENTY-EIGHT☀︎︎
  " I want to thank you for that."
2015
———————————————

Ji-Hye quickly ran down the sidewalk, making sure that her makeup that she just had brought didn't fall out of the bag and also trying to not get her heels stuck on something. Her and Minjun's mother decided to meet up since Ji-Hye wanted help picking out her wedding dress. About a month ago, Minjun proposed to Ji-Hye after two years of dating. They both fell in love quickly, quicker than expected. They were also expecting a baby on the way so they wanted to marry as soon as possible.

"Sorry I'm late. I got caught up with makeup." Ji-Hye caught her breath once she stepped into the store, seeing Minjun's mother.

"Makeup? You already look perfect, you don't need it." Ae-Cha complimented her, Ji-Hye smiled.

"Aish, you're so sweet. I'll be lucky to have you as my mother-in-law soon."

"Oh darling, I'm even luckier to have as my daughter-in-law. You're perfect for our family and my son. So glad he found someone like you. Minjun is the only one who has good taste, my other sons, not so well." Ji-Hye chuckled.

"Ladies, welcome." The bridal stylist bowed. "Today I will be helping you choose and measure the wedding dresses that you'll be trying on. Is it the both of you or just one?"

"It's just me." Ji-Hye raised her hand. "Thank you for reserving me after a late notice."

"It's my pleasure. You may enter the room now, let me know if you need some measuring." Ae-Cha and Ji-Hye entered the room. Ji-Hye looked around, looking at the dresses in "awe".

"Oh my god, this is what I've dreamed of when I was a kid." Ji-Hye smiled around, squealing and running over to the dresses. "They're all so beautiful."

"The hard part is choosing which one you want, they're all so lovely but yet, not all of them suit well."

"We can throw the negativity out, this feels like a dream. I'll try each of these on and choose my finale soon."

"You also have to be aware of your size. The baby inside of you is going to keep growing and growing."

"The excitement really made me forget I was pregnant, you have a point. We'll see what I can do in this situation."

-

"So, what are you and Minjun planning to do after the wedding?" Ae-Cha asked once they sat down at the Café table.

"Well uh, Minjun said that he has a house in Gangnam-gu so, I guess we're moving there."

"Ah yes, there is a lovely house there that me and my husband bought Minjun when he was younger. It was a gift for him and also a sign that he should get married soon." Ae-Cha joked and took a sip of her Frappuccino. "Is your family coming down to see your wedding?"

"Well, I talked to my amma. She said she'll try to make it. I think there's something, like a situation happening back home... so... she'll try."

"Oh. Hopefully she can make it, I don't think she'll want to miss her daughter getting married. It's a big event that happens in a parent's life."

"Yeah, although she did want me to marry when I was younger. I'm a 39 year old woman, about to get married and have a fetus in my stomach. I feel like I should be like a grandma at this age."

"Oh my, at your age I was still waiting for my grandchildren. I was hoping my eldest son would come back from college with a chick."

"Yeah. I guess that's something a mother waits for, a grandchild. I guess it really is-." Ji-Hye stopped her sentence when she saw someone familiar walking in a tux. She squeezed her eyes together, trying to get a better view. Her heart began to race when she saw the figure walking inside the Café. After these past two years, why would he just appear again?

"Ji-Hye?, Ji-Hye? Dear, are you okay?" Ae-Cha's voice was fading, Ji-Hye concentrated on the figure that was walking in.

"Ji-Hye?" Minjun tapped on her, Ji-Hye came back to reality and saw that the man she thought was Sang-Woo was actually her fiancé. "Are you alright?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Just thought I saw someone familiar, which I did because it was you." Ji-Hye faked, chuckled and lied.

"How was wedding shopping? I missed you so much." He pulled Ji-Hye for a hug and a kiss. Ji-Hye smiled.

"It was great, your mother did help a lot. She's a wonderful person to help you choose a dress."

"Oh she is. She makes anyone look perfect even if the style is bad."

"Aish, you two. Well I'll get going and leave you two love birds alone." Ae-Cha got up and left. Minjun got up and sat where his mother once was.

"I got you something."

"What'd you get me this time?" Minjun pulled out a bouquet of roses and white chocolate. Ji-Hye grinned. "What is all of this for?"

"To show how grateful and very fond of you. You were the best thing that happened in my life." Minjun placed his hands under her face. "And you're the most beautiful woman ever, I'm so lucky that I get to marry you." He observed her and smiled. He gave her a quick peck before pulling away.

"I'm grateful for you too. This is what I've always dreamed about and it's not a dream anymore, I'm actually living it and I want to thank you for that."

AUTHOR- Petition so that Ji-Hye and Minjun break up so her and Sang-Woo can get back together Bc they're the better and superior ship!