TWENTY-SIX

☀︎︎𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 TWENTY-SIX☀︎︎
"Things happen for a reason."
2012
———————————————

  "C'mon, a little dance wouldn't hurt anyone." Ji-Hye looked up to Sang-Woo. He looked down at her and smiled.

"May I have this dance?" He pulled out his hand, hoping Ji-Hye would reach his hand and accept the offer.

"I would love to." Sang-Woo lifted her up and headed to the center of the ground. Both of them came to the central of Seoul to eat dinner. After they ate dinner there was a band playing music and the both of them watched them play. Until Ji-Hye wanted to slow dance to the music. Now, Sang-Woo has his arm, wrapped around her waist and holding her hand. They both smiled at each other and danced to the rhythm of the music.

"You really aren't bad of a dancer." Ji-Hye told Sang-Woo.

"I can't believe you're making me do this."

"Hey! It isn't that bad if you're dancing with someone you like."

"No doubt there. Maybe it isn't that bad after all." Sang-Woo took the opportunity that she was off guard and quickly twirled her around and caught her with his arms.

"Cho Sang-Woo! Don't ever do that again, you scared me!"

"But it was fun." Sang-Woo smirked, Ji-Hye rolled her eyes. "For me it was." He pulled Ji-Hye back up and gave her a quick peck on the lips. Ji-Hye's eyes widened in surprise.

"Did you just kiss me? Did I just have my first kiss with you without realizing the moment? Holy shit, that's a first."

"Everything is perfect and realistic when it's caught off guard."

Ji-Hye remembered that special moment as she stood there, watching two young teens dancing in the same place where her and Sang-Woo danced. She smiled at the memory but her heart ached. She shook her head and began walking, she didn't want to look like a creep when she was watching two young teens dance. It's been a couple weeks since Sang-Woo and her broke up. During those past weeks, Ji-Hye had been busy working non-stopping. It was a way to keep her distracted and not think about old memories. She's been working so hard that even her co-workers said she needed a break and just focused on herself. Which did lead her to have a shopping spree, get her hair, nails done, and just take care of herself.

Ji-Hye cleared her throat and just continued walking. As she was walking, she saw a familiar restaurant that she couldn't entirely remember about but she's been there before. She was curious so she entered the tiny restaurant, well it was more of like a bar instead of a restaurant.

"Hi, welcome. How many people?" One of the waitress attended her

"It's just me, one person."

"Okay, follow me this way." Ji-Hye followed the waitress "Is it alright if you're in a booth? We really don't have any seats for one person."

"Yeah it's fine, it doesn't matter." Ji-Hye set down her bags and sat down.

"Is there anything I can get you for starters?"