Virus

NOTES: THE FOLLOWING IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNERS

Chapter 3: Virus

Michelangelo woke up a while later and tried to get up when all of a sudden, he realized that he was strapped into a metal mechanic table. The room he was in looked like something out of a science fiction movie as it was completely gray and eerie looking as he realises that he was in an alien spaceship.

"Hello?! Leo?! Donnie?! Raph?!" Mikey cried out.

"So you're finally awake"

The trapped turtle looks over to see the kidnapper in full sight for the first time, the head of the kidnapper was clear enough for Mikey to see that this creature was from another world. Its head looks reptilian but the pure white colour mixed with neon green scales makes the creature look otherworldly.

Its body however was fully robotic as if it was an android but no features on the head were shown to prove it.

"Wow, you look like that Star Wars general villain from Episode III" Mikey pointed out.

"I don't watch Earth junk so I have no idea who you are talking about" The villain coldly responded.

Its voice was snake-like which sent shivers to Mikey's spine but the thing that freaked him out the most was the eyes. They were fully black as ink with only dark green glowing pupils that made it look like shining emeralds polluted in oil.

"Who are you?! Where am I?!" Mikey demanded.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk...Demanding answers is not going to get you anywhere" The villain mocked.

"Um, pretty please tell me where I am and who you are?" Mikey awkwardly asked.

The kidnapper just rolled its eyes and slowly circles the mechanical table and said:

"I am not a mutant if that's what you're thinking. Your people have a name for my kind, and if you can't guess it, it's alien"

"You're from another planet?!" Mikey quizzed in bewilderment.

"I come from another universe where my kind once lived...It's been too long since I learned of my species name and what I was once called...All because of a mutual enemy of ours. The Kraang"

"The Kraang?" Mikey gasped.

"Yes, they destroyed my world and my people. Ever since then I've been on their tracks, destroying them as much as I can and now I'm about to achieve my revenge after so long" The villain growled before he glares at the turtle: "And you will help me with that along with the mess you made"

"W-What do you mean?" Mikey gulped.

"I know that it was you and your brothers that caused the mutagen to fall everywhere in your home city" The villain snarled.

"How do you know?" Mikey quizzed.

"While you were unconscious, I hooked my equipment upon your head" The villain started as it tapped the metal alienated helmet that was attached to Mikey's head.

"This device allows me to see your memories like an open book and now I found the source to why the mutagen was lost from the Kraang's ship" It growled at Mikey.

"You don't understand; it was an accident! We didn't mean to spill the mutagen everywhere" Mikey protested.

"An accident, hmm? Well, my fellow mutant, I can cause accidents too...Like this!" The alien snapped and pressed a button from a console next to the table.