A Stronger Virus

NOTES: THE FOLLOWING IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNERS

Chapter 16: A Stronger Virus

Leonardo spots a huge object heading towards them.

"GET DOWN!" He exclaimed and jumped on his three brothers, knocking them down to the ground with him.

Soon a giant tree flies past them and crashes into the other trees behind them. They eventually slow got up as Donnie exclaimed:

"What the heck was that?"

Suddenly they heard Michelangelo cried out in fright before they look to where he was staring at; Terror befalls them at the sight before them as standing on top of one of the tall tree branches was another symbiotic monster like Midnight.

But this one was different; its symbiotic skin was darker purple with black veins all over and the body was a familiar shape that the turtles yet to realise it was Virus, alive and improved with a stronger adaptation of the Parasite.

"Another symbiotic monster?! I thought we destroyed them all back on the ship!" Raphael exclaimed out, wrapping his arms closely on Mikey to protect him at all cost.

Soon the monster slithers its symbiotic skin back from its face to reveal Virus's face but the alien's face was mostly disfigured and burnt with its green flesh being exposed on most of his face.

"You really thought you could get rid of me that easily, turtles?"

"No! It cannot be!" Mikey panicked.

"Hello Midnight" Virus snarled at the scared young turtle.

"How is this possible?!" Donatello furiously demanded.

"Well if you really want me gone, you better make sure I'm dead first instead of assuming I was a goner" Virus mocked the smart turtle.

Leonardo got his katanas out and stood in front of his brothers: "How did you acquire the Parasite Mutagen yourself, Virus?"

"You may have thought that you disposed of it all but even I'm smarter than that. I always keep a spare canister with me, this one I use for a backup" Virus sneered at the turtles.

"Oh that's just great, another Parasite" Raphael grunted.

"Even if you do defeat us, Virus; you won't be able to poison this world with your Parasite mutagen now that you're the only one left" Leo firmly spoke to the villain.

"Is that so? You seem to forget that I am the creator of the mutagen, I know pretty much how to make it and if I made it once, I can do it again" Virus grinned coldly at Leo:

"Sure, it might take a long time to develop the ingredients and to create more of the Parasites but I can last long in this life more than you will"

"Then we'll just have to kick your ass down once more," Donatello snapped.

"Try it, turtles" Virus growled.

The symbiotic monster lunges at the three turtles defending Mikey as they use their weapons to clash with the mutated monster. Unfortunately Virus was right about one thing, he was stronger, faster and even deadlier to battle.

The way the monster can easily create symbiotic weapons from his hands to fight the turtles to even using his body to defend himself against their attacks.

"You thought Midnight was a problem? You haven't spent enough with me" Virus growled and slashed the three turtles down with his sharp claws.

"No!" Mikey cries out and lunges at Virus, fighting him to protect his brothers.