Evil Meets Evil

NOTES: THE FOLLOWING IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNERS

Chapter 7: Evil Meets Evil

Virus and his creation approached the main control room of the ship before the alien types in a few buttons to reveal live footage from his drones to see the turtles and their friends fighting the Foot once again but this time Karai was captured again by Tiger Claw as they rush off to go after them.

"So first things first; if we are to destroy the Kraang, we first must eliminate those who are with and are against the Kraang" Virus explained.

"Of course...master..." The creature snarled in a distorted growl.

"From what I can gathered, this so-called Shredder and his band of merry mutants allied with the Kraang to have the Invasion and to destroy the turtles since they are their common enemy" Virus replied.

"What must be done?" The experiment questioned his master.

"It's simple, my pet; you must kill them all, especially Michelangelo's family" Virus answered.

The monster that has now infected Mikey looks at the images of the Shredder and his minions and growled: "Consider them dead"

"Excellent" Virus purred wickedly before he turned to the monster and said: "Oh and by the way; should you come across the turtles while you're down there, you are to kill them with no mercy!" Virus informed before he turns to his creation and growled:

"Is that clear... Midnight?"

The monster known as Midnight turns to his master and sneered: "They will fall one by one, master"

Meanwhile in the Shredder's lair, the leader of the Foot Clan interrogates one of the Kraang who was in the robotic suit with his minions including Tiger Claw, Fishface, Rahzar, and Stockman Fly.

"Well? Care to explain why you ended the Invasion without my knowledge?" The Shredder growled.

"Kraang was overridden with Kraang technology going against Kraang" The Kraang replied.

"What is he talking about?" Fishface groaned as he found it annoying how the Kraang translated what they're saying.

"He meansssss that ssssomeone hacked into their main sssship and turned their weaponssss againsssst them, sssssir" Stockman Fly buzzed.

"And who on earth would hack into an alien's ship so easily?" Rahzar scoffed.

"That would be me"

The villains turn to see Virus on top of the Shredder's throne as most of the Foot Clan surrounded Virus with their weapons pointed at him while the alien stood there indifferent from the threat in front of him.

"Who the hell is that?!" Tiger Claw growled.

"The alien known as Virus has infiltrated the Shredder's lair! The alien known as Virus is dangerous" The Kraang replied, though its voice is monotone, Virus knew the Kraang was afraid of him.

"How dangerous is he?" Rahzar scoffed.

Virus just smirked and used his repulsors to create a sonic wave, blasting the Foot ninjas away before he uses his left cybernetic hand to fire a laser beam straight at the Kraang hostage from his repulsor, seemingly killing the alien inside the robotic machine.

"Well, who's next?" Virus mocked.

Tiger Claw growls ferociously and was about to attack when Shredder halted the mutated tiger, staring at the new alien with interest.