Altering The Deal

NOTES: THE FOLLOWING IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNERS

Chapter 5: Altering The Deal

The alien watches as the gang reluctantly thinks of the proposition. On one hand, who knows what the creator of the mutagen will do once all the canisters are in his grasp but on the other hand, the life of Mikey is more important than mutagen and if this creature has power to stop the Kraang invasion once and for all, what do they have to lose?

Each brother looked at one another before Leo announced: "Alright, we'll do it,"

"Leo" Donnie started.

"We have to! It's our only chance to get Mikey back" Raphael agreed with Leo.

The leader of the team approaches the villain and with an icy glare, he growls: "So then: It's decided. We give you the mutagen, you stop the invasion and return Mikey to us unharmed and safe"

"Everyone goes home and you'll never hear from me again" Virus vowed.

"...Deal" Leo slowly nodded.

"Excellent" Virus chuckled.

"BUT!" Raphael barked before growling with such quiet fury: "If you trick us into this or I see one single scratch or bruise on my baby brother then I'll make your death painful and slow"

The gang stares on as Virus looked indifferent at Raphael's threat before he just shrugged: "I'll keep that in mind then"

Virus walks away as he uses his bracelet device to open the portal again before he turns back and strictly said: "You have till midnight tomorrow night to return to the city and back to your lair"

"How do you know where we live?!" Donnie demanded.

"Again, I looked at your little brother's memories through one of my unique devices but don't worry it didn't hurt him" Virus sneered before he thought to himself "Not too much anyway..."

The gang glares on as Virus enters the portal before it closes behind him again, leaving the gang all alone once more.

"So...what now?" Casey asked the others.

"I'll tell ya what we're gonna do; we're heading back to New York City, get to the lair and hand over the remaining mutagen to that creep" Raphael explained.

"I don't like this, guys, it could be a trick" April expressed her deep concerns.

"Well what other choice do we have?! We have nothing left to lose so we have to do this to save Mikey and save New York City" Donatello replied.

"And besides, if he does attempt to break his promise, he'll deal with us personally" Leo added, glaring up at the sky.

"We better start packing and preparing ourselves then" April replied.

As soon as the gang starts packing up, Leonardo continues looking up at the sky and said to himself: "Don't worry Mikey, we'll get you back safe and sound, I swear"

The next evening at Virus's hidden ship, located not too far away from the city but in a distant forest underneath a waterfall. Michelangelo was asleep still on the mechanical table, knowing there is nothing he can do as he is trapped within the villain's grasp.

Soon he felt cold claws slapping him awake before he opened his eyes to see Virus staring down menacingly at the turtle which caused Mikey to feel shivers up his spine.

"Sleep well, little mutant?" Virus sneered.

"Well it's not like I can do anything else since I'm trapped here" Mikey sarcastically responded.