Tracking Virus

NOTES: THE FOLLOWING IMAGES ARE COPYRIGHT TO THEIR ORIGINAL OWNERS

Chapter 10: Tracking Virus

Suddenly, just as Midnight was about to kill the heroes, an energy beam zapped Midnight and the monster shrieked in agony that it made the symbiotic ropes drop the heroes from getting suffocated to death.

Virus turns to see the Kraang bot that he presumably killed, still alive with its body half active before it fires another energy bullet at Midnight, hitting the monster on the arm to which he roared ferciously at the Kraang then pins the machine down.

Virus groans out in frustration before he charges up his repulsors from his cybernetic hands then glares at the heroes before him who were getting up as he snapped:

"I'm running out of patience with you all, now it's time for you to fall!"

Before the gang could do anything, Virus fires a huge pulse charge at the heroes with his repulsors, blasting them backwards and sending them crashing through the top window as they all started to fall down from the building outside one by one.

Normally this would be the end of the gang as they would easily fall to their deaths from falling at such a large height of the building but luckily for them, April manages to tap into her powers and at the last second, she creates a force field around them and gently floats them down safely to the ground.

"We got to get back to that building!" Splinter cried out as he led the others into another building nearby

Back inside the ruins of the Shredder's hideout, Virus furiously grabs the living Kraang bot and growls: "You and your despicable kind have to ruin everything just like you'd done to my people and my planet"

"Kraang will not allow abominations like the one Virus created to stand in the way of Kraang" The Kraang bot replied.

"I hope your filthy race is ready for annihilation because when I'm done with this human planet, I will use my army to take over Dimension X and bring you Kraang to extinction like you did with mine" Virus ferociously snarled.

Before the Kraang bot could reply, Virus fires an energy beam at the bot, completely destroying it for good.

"Forgive me...master" Midnight grumbled.

"I do not blame you, Midnight; we'll get the rest of those freaks eventually!" Virus replied

"Master...The nerd managed to sneak a tracking device on my symbiotic body...Shall I destroy it?" Midnight questioned while showing his master the tracking device that Donatello shoved into the slimy parasite mutagen while he was fighting him.

Virus took it and did consider it but soon an idea came to his mind and reply with: "No; they want to find us so bad, let them...Besides, we can end up either killing them or force them to be part of our symbiotic army"

"The Parasite mutagen could reject and kill them as it did with the other test rats you kept like Michelangelo, so it's a win-win either way" Midnight cruelly chuckled.

"Exactly" Virus sneered with twisted glee.

"And what of this place?" Midnight quizzed, looking around the destruction and dead bodies on the ground.

Virus uses his cybernetic bracelet to open a portal back to the ship then tosses what appears to be a small rounded explosive on the ground which made a loud beeping sound. The villainous alien and Midnight went through the portal as it closed behind them, just as the gang watches them from on top of another building.

"Mikey!!" Leo cried out.

Suddenly the detonating explosive erupts into a large explosion engulfing the entire hideout and blast it down to ruins, erasing any evidence of the bodies and the Foot Clan's presence for good.

The heroes watched in pure horror before they had no choice but to flee at the sound of the sirens approaching nearby to them and as they head back to the sewers, Donnie hoped that the tracking device he placed on Midnight will lead them to where Virus's hideout is.

"I hope this works..." Donnie thought with determination.

The next morning back at the lair, Donnie was in his lab trying his hardest to track the device that he put on Midnight while the others tend to their wounds from Midnight as well as feeling upset that Michelangelo has become infected by that monster because of Virus.

"Poor Mikey, I can't believe this has happened to him" April sadly said.

"I cannot begin to imagine how much torture and misery that monster has inflicted on him" Raphael depressingly sighed.

"Like you should talk" Leo grumbled, seeing how much of a hypocrite Raph's words are considering how badly he hurt his baby brother in the past.

"Say again, fearless?" Raphael snapped.

"Nothing," Leo shrugged.

"Boys, that's enough!" Splinter scolded his sons. "We don't have time to argue about who's to blame here. We'll figure this mess out together when we save Michelangelo together"

"Father's right. We need to work together if we're going to save Mikey from that symbiotic creature and get him back home safely" Karai agreed with her father.

"But like, how are we going to find this Virus alien now if we don't know where he is?" Casey quizzed.

"And cue my brilliant success" Donnie chuckled before he turns to the others and said: "I've managed to place a tracking device on Midnight and I've found his location"

The others went to Donatello on his computer before they can see where Virus resides with Midnight; According to the tracking device, Virus's spaceship is hiding somewhere outside the city in a place called: Taughannock Falls

"Taughannock Falls? That's where Virus is?" April quizzed.

"That's where the device is tracking them at and my inventions are never wrong" Donatello smirked proudly.

"*Cough* Bullshit *Cough*" Raphael mocked before Splinter gave him a sharp smack on the head for the foul language.

"It would be clear to see that Virus's spaceship is there because there's a lot of reports that the area lately has been labelled as haunted because of the ominous sounds that tourists hear when they hike there" Donatello replied.

"So it's clear that we have to go to Taughannock Falls," Leonardo replied.

"It's a long way from the city so we'll have to camp somewhere near the place where no one can find us" Splinter informed the others.

"I think my dad might know a good camping spot nearby; He could take us there providing he comes with us" April replied.

"How is it your old man knows a lot of good places to go?" Casey quizzed.

"Before we settled in the city, we used to move a lot so it's no surprise we have a few places to go to" April shrugged.

"Then it's settled; we best go pack now and prepare to leave for Taughannock Falls tonight" Splinter nodded.

"Agreed" The others also nodded.

While the others prepared to pack whatever they can for the journey to Taughannock Falls, Splinter looks at a photo of Michelangelo and himself when he was younger as the humanoid rat sadly whispered:

"Hold on, Musuko; we're coming and no monster is going to stop us from saving you, my baby boy"