Beautiful Mess : Chapter 01

Daya groaned as he opened his eyes to find himself with a terrible headache. He realized that he'd just had a dream about him fucking Shreya again. He dreamed about himself buried deep inside her, making Shreya scream his name. He was pounding hard until he filled her up her as they came together.

This is bad. Daya thought as he got out of bed. Then he saw the painting he'd painted last night, a nude portrait of Shreya. He stood up and hurried to find a place to hide it. He knew Abhijeet and Rajat might sniff around his stuff, and he didn't want to answer their stupid questions.

Daya looked at the portrait one more time before hiding it among other neon paintings he'd made, then headed for a shower. An idea came up in his mind when he was taking a shower and Daya decided to call someone, pulling a strings so they could have a little private time together without someone bothering them.

Abhijeet asked where he was going today, but Daya didn't tell him anything, just left to pick Shreya up at her apartment.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Shreya was lying on her bed with Daya on top of her. They were in a heated of battle of teeth and tongue as they fought for the domination. He won as he slipped his tongue inside her mouth, exploring every corner mouth.

"Daya…" she moaned as his lips ghosted down the side of her face to her neck. His hands skimmed over her exposed skin before cupping her breast. His fingers found her hard nipple and started to circle and pinch it, making her gasp out. Daya’s mouth followed suit and took her other nipple inside his hot mouth. "Bae…" she moaned, thrusting her breasts up.

Daya didn't say anything in reply, just stared up at her reaction with his intense blue eyes, making her body burn up. When he'd had enough of her breasts, his lips traveled down her toned stomach and slowly down to her pussy, where he immediately thrust his tongue inside of her. Her whole body jolted at the extreme pleasure, shivers shooting up her spine.

"Daya! Oh fuck!" she shouted when Daya thrust his fingers inside her, while his tongue still lapping at her clit. Shreya rocked back against his hand, fucking herself with his fingers while her hand carding in his hair. Her body fluids dripped down his hand.

"Yes…" she sighed breathlessly as he fingered her faster, making sure to hit the same spot while licking vigorously at her clit. "Gonna come…bae…there…right there." She breathed quickly in shallow gasps that caught in her throat. When his fingers grazed at the same sensitive spot and his tongue licked at her clit one too many times, she couldn't hold it anymore. "Daya!" she shouted his name as she came.

"Shit!" Shreya shouted as she opened her eyes, finding herself alone in her bedroom without Daya on top of her.
It was all just a dream.

She was stunned for a second, realizing that she'd just had a wet dream. It amazed her how her dirty mind could come up with a scenario like this.

"Aw, shit." She groaned as she felt the wetness between her thighs. How the hell did this happen? Shreya asked herself again.

What does this mean? WHY THE HELL HAD SHE DREAMT ABOUT THIS?

God help us both.

She slowly got up from her bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower, all the while thinking about what had just happened. It might've been the consequences from last night, when he'd dropped her off and they were making out in the hallway.

Just stop thinking about Daya and everything will be fine. She thought before sighing. Yeah, like that could happen. He already swum in through your mind like every moment of the day.

Shit!

Shreya, stop thinking and act on your feelings!

Fine! She would act on her feelings. She didn't give a fuck about the consequences anymore.

To Be Continued...