Beautiful Mess : Chapter 07

Warning - THIS CHAPTER IS DEFINITELY SUPER MATURE! SO IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH IN THAT REGARD- BETTER NOT! Let me warn some more: outrageous MATURE CONTENT ahead! TRESPASS ON YOUR OWN RISK! Okay- enough? Let's start, then!

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

"Tell me one thing." She said. She only needed to hear this before she gave him everything. "No regrets?"

He smiled "Yeah, no regrets."

This time Shreya went in for the kiss, telling Daya everything she had been hiding for some time now. Daya broke the kiss only to drag her upstairs to the second floor. He took off his mask as the bodyguard stopped them. Abhijeet made sure that guests would not come to the second floor without their permission.

The guard let them in, and Daya hurried Shreya up until they disappeared around the corner. He pressed her up against the wall in the hallway, kissing her lips as if they were the only thing that could stop his thirst. Shreya moaned in his mouth, parting her lips to let him explore every corner as he liked. His tongue met with hers, his teeth lightly biting on her lower lips, only leaving them both panting hard when they broke away.

Daya looked at her, a fire of lust and desire burning brightly. "Can you leave the mask on?"

"I got an order not to take it off for the rest of the night."

"God…." He groaned in pure need before dipping his head down to her neck. Big hands cradled the back of her neck and lower back. Shreya moaned in his ear as he sucked on her pulse point, scraping his teeth over her collarbone. She squirmed in his arms, only to find that he was already hard.

"You're kinkier than I thought." She panted, feeling his lips twist into a smile against her neck.

"Because of you…" he answered before pressing his lips harder onto her soft skin, making sure that he left purple marks the same way he'd done to her on the first night they'd met.

Daya kept assaulting her neck until Shreya had no strength left to stand on her own feet, leaning against the wall and using Daya's arms as a support. Daya slowly tore her clothes off layer by layer until all she had left was her bra and panties.

"Baby, can you go down on me again like the first night?" Shreya asked breathily.

Daya pulled away from her with a boyish smile on his face. "Anything my lady wants."

He kissed down her body from her neck to cleavage, down to her toned stomach and finally reaching the apex of her thighs, where he looked up through his eyelashes to see Shreya staring down at him, hands threading in his hair.

"Now."

Daya nodded, and the next thing Shreya heard were her panties being ripped. Daya grunted when he saw how wet she already was, the scent of her arousal only fueling his lust even more. Daya lifted her right leg up and placed it on his shoulder. She made sure to press against him, letting out a low moan to encourage him. Daya finally put his mouth on her hot folds, dragging his tongue up and down her slit. His friends were downstairs, but they were close enough that Shreya could hear Kavin’s deep laugh and Abhijeet making announcements about the party. It made things even more exciting.

His hand grabbed tight to her right leg, while another forced her left leg to spread even further. Daya pressed his tongue inside her and tried to go as deep as he could. She tried to quiet herself, her nails digging his skull while her mouth parted in a silent moan, biting on her lower lip to make sure the others couldn't hear them. But when Daya rubbed his thumb over her clit, Shreya whimpered out loud. They were lucky that it was all covered up by the loud music downstairs.