Beautiful Mess : Chapter 11

Wishing everyone a Happy New Year when I know it's going to be the same disappointment. Just hoping the covid situation doesn't make it worse. Baki theek hai seh lenge thoda.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Awwwww. Shreya groaned in her head. She felt incredibly sore, and now she was overheated by the burning bonfire beneath her.

She opened her eyes and realized that she wasn't sleeping on a bonfire, but Daya, who'd lately become her personal pillow and sometimes bed. His two big arms were securely locked around her body. She loved it but now, she needed to get out of this.

She slowly moved and managed to slip out of his arms without waking Daya up. She got up and wrapped herself with his shirt.

"Awww…" She realized that his shirt was bottomless because, well, he'd torn his shirt off because he was too damn impatient. She kept it on anyway. Then she looked back at the mess they'd made last night.

They'd fucked in her living room last night and it was awesome. They'd broken a coffee table because she was riding Daya too hard. He would probably complain about his back when he woke up, but she guessed that wouldn't put sex off for them. To be honest, even if he broke his leg, Daya wouldn't put sex off (They would probably fuck in the hospital too.)

Duck feathers were everywhere. Wine glasses and empty bottles rolled on the floor. Daya was sleeping on the carpet with the couch pillows piled up around him. They had a lot to clean up but that would probably happen later.

Shreya picked up her phone on the couch to check for missed calls or messages.

'Shreya, we need you for an early performance today.' It was a message from her day job boss.

Shreya sighed. She wanted to spend her time with Daya, but work always got in the way.

She went the bathroom to take a shower and got ready to go out, but all she could think of was Daya. She was hoping that he would hop in the shower with her so they could go for another round, but it didn't happen.

She dressed up before coming back to the living room to find her man still sleeping, so she left him a note, telling him that she had to leave for her work and that he should hang out with his friends to reduce suspicion.

She also wrote something on his arm with her red lipstick before kissing his cheek with her red lipstick coated lips.

She hate to leave him like this, but she had to. They still had time to spend together after anyway.

"See you soon, bae." She whispered in his ear before she left the apartment.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

Awwwww, my back hurts. Daya groaned in his head when he started to stir and felt pain sting at his lower back. He opened his eyes but lay still for a moment, hoping that the pain would stop. He couldn't believe that they'd actually broken the coffee table last night.

On second thought, Shreya had ridden him so hard last night the table would have broken.

They had thoroughly fucked last night. It had left him incredibly sore, but completely sated in a way he hadn't felt in a very long time.

Where the hell was Shreya anyway? Daya thought as he looked around, not finding her next to him. Daya rolled on his side, and that was when he noticed something on his right arm. It made him smile when he saw it. It was Shreya's hand writing in red lipstick that said 'Love you3'

"Awww, baby." Daya couldn't stop smiling as he sat up and found the note Shreya left on the couch. 'Early performance. You can hang out with ur friends. I will call you when I'm done. S xo'