Beautiful Mess : Chapter 03

Warning - This chapter has mature content. TRESPASS ON YOUR OWN RISK!

Shreya snorted. "I genuinely believe that it was a one time thing. You're just lucky."

Daya raised his eyebrow at her, eyes darkening as his expression changed in the most dangerous way. She backed away, seeing the look in his eyes while Daya stalked closer until her back was against the tank, feeling helpless as he trapped her with his large frame and big arms.

"Your argument is invalid, bae." He insisted. "Because my tongue is way better and I recall that it got you off two times that night."

"I still believe it was just one time thing."

His eyes gleamed mischievously as he leaned closer to ear. "Do you want proof?"

Shreya held her breath when Daya lightly nibbled her earlobe. Daya grinned at her reaction and continued to seduce her.

"Remember the first night we met, you were trying to seduce me…coaxed me into doing what you wanted. You did a number on me, darling. When we kissed and you moaned into my mouth…that was such a turn on for me…" His hands grabbed her wrists before pinning them above her head with one hand. "Then you asked me to taste you…" He kissed her neck, keeping his hot breath mingling on her skin. Shreya whimpered. "And I did just that…tasted the paint on your body and made you moan." Shreya started to breathe hard. "You tasted so good, the paint couldn't compare to the taste of you when I put my mouth on your pussy, eating you up. You were dripping wet…"

Shreya moaned aloud when he pressed his legs a little tighter between hers. She struggled to free her hands, but his iron grip secured them in place. "Daya…" She moaned uncontrollably.

"You screamed pretty hard, and I love how you squirted on my face…covered my face with all your sweet juices…yeah…bae…you tasted so good…"

Daya pulled away to look at her expression. He smirked when he found that her face was a deep red. She was panting hard, lips quivering. He would've kissed her right there, but he had something else to do. He would wind her up the way she'd done to him.

"Now close your eyes, honey." he ordered as he kept an iron grip on her wrists, pinning them against the glass. "Listen to me…"

Shreya squirmed as Daya brought his lips down to her neck, lightly ghosting them in a way that made Shreya want more. She arched herself up against him, making him feel the heat radiating off of her body, only to feel the same heat coming off of him.

"I can do what we did that night…right here and now. I don't care if anyone sees us doing it. I would be damn sure to give them a show that they would remember for the rest of their lives." He whispered in her ear. "I would keep kissing my way down your body, start peeling off our clothes until you were naked before my eyes. I would spread you open with my fingers before putting my mouth on your pussy." He felt her chest heaving against his own, a few loose moans coming out of her lips. He knew how turned on she already was. "Oh…darling, I would love to eat you out. I could do it all day." Shreya squeezed her legs tightly together. Her eyes were shut tightly as she rested her head on his shoulder, moaning uncontrollably as the images filled her head. "I'm licking your clit, making you scream, making you beg for me to fuck you…but that would come later…much later. When you were good and wet from my mouth, then I'd touch your pussy."

Daya released her hands to hike her legs up and wrap them around his waist, pressing himself against her center. She could feel how hard he already was before he slowly rubbed himself up and down her pussy, making her whimper. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she tried really hard to breathe.

His hands lifted the hem of her shirt up, revealing her lacy bra. Her chest was heaving, making her breasts practically spill out of it. It was Daya turned to moan, trying to control himself. He made sure to press her bare back against the cold surface of the glass. His thumbs lightly brushed on the bare skin of her hips, eliciting another moan from her.