Beautiful Mess : Chapter 25

Warning - This Chapter has Mature Content

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

"Hello, husband." A high pitch voice came from the studio door.

"I'm not your husband yet." His voice was cold and distant.

"Just trying to get use to it."

Aditi stepped inside her soon to be husband's office to find Daya was working on his new work. She stepped around until she stood behind him, wrapping her arms around his torso and pressing a kiss on his neck.

"Who is this girl?" Aditi asked, mentioning to his work.

"Just someone." He replied, still concentrating on the work.

"She seemed so sad."

"Because I made it that way."

Aditi released him, realizing he was in no gaming mood. "You should go get change. We will head out now."

"I'm working, Aditi."

His voice left no room for any argument so Aditi moved to sit on the couch, waiting for him to finish his work. She found something interesting lying on the couch instead.

"What is this?" She asked.

"What?" He asked back.

"This...scrapbook and your go-pro."

Daya quickly placed his brush down and went to Aditi. Lucky for him, she was more interested in what was in the camera more than the scrapbook. But both of them had a lot of explicit contents that Daya wished Aditi never had a chance to see it.

Daya peeked over her shoulder only to find that she was at the part where he was on the giant vikings boat at Circus. He was screaming from the top of his lung with an occasional scream of Shreya that made Daya a bit worry that she might ask a question.

Which she did, "Who's that screaming?"

"Oh, that's just Abhijeet screaming like a girl." Daya lied and she seemed to buy it.

"Seems like you guys had a lot of fun."

"Yeah, we do."

Of course, he was having a good time and it was because of Shreya. Spending time with his friends and away from the wedding also made it awesome too.

Aditi circled her arms around his body once again. She started to pepper kisses along his jaws and neck.

"Come on, baby. Let's go home." She whispered. "I have a little surprise for you."

"Okay" Daya replied softly and finally relaxed to Aditi.

"Go change your clothes, darling. I will wait for you downstairs."

She kissed him and walked out of the studio. Daya did as she told and met up with his fiancée downstairs where she was talking to Jemma and Skye, showing off her new shoes and engagement ring. The two girls were excited.

Aditi sensed Daya was watching them so she turned and gave him a bright smile. A smile that Daya never saw before, something that warmed his heart and made him feel a little bit better about his decision to choose her. Aditi wasn't a cold woman. He thought. Some part of her was as warm as Shreya.

He had hope in her. Hope that she proved him right and didn't let him down.

Daya stepped closer to her and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her cheek.

"Shall we?" He asked and Aditi nodded.

They said goodbye to Skye and Jemma before they headed out together. Jemma turned to Skye the moment they were out of their sight.