Beautiful Mess : Chapter 08

Warning - THIS CHAPTER IS DEFINITELY SUPER MATURE! SO IF YOU ARE SQUEAMISH IN THAT REGARD- BETTER NOT! Let me warn some more: outrageous MATURE CONTENT ahead! TRESPASS ON YOUR OWN RISK! Okay- enough? Let's start, then!

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

The first thing Daya felt was the numbness in his arm. His entire body was sore. He hadn't felt this sore since….forever. Then he felt the weight of something on top of his body. Daya slowly opened his eyes to find fiery black hair tickling his skin. The scent was familiar and the soft, the warm body so right in his arms.

Yes, last night with Shreya had been perfect in every sense of the word. Shreya was perfection. He couldn't remember the last time he'd had it this good. Daya laid there as still as he could so he wouldn't wake her up. She still looked exhausted. She deserved all the rest she needed.

God! Why was this feeling so right? Why couldn't he have it all? Was he asking too much to have this for the rest of his life? No matter how wrong this was, he had to admit it everything was perfect. They were the perfect match.

Daya felt her small hands clutching at his shoulders. Shreya started to stir, slowly opening her eyes. She was a bit dazed at first to find that she was lying on top of a man, but when she realized who it was, it made her smile against his skin and peck a kiss on his chest, right on top of his heart.

"Morning." he whispered gently, his hand stroking her hairs.

"Hmmmm" she hummed, still pressing her lips to his skin. "Morning, baby."

He smiled down at her as Shreya’s lips moved up from his chest to his neck and jaw, stopping at his lips. Her hand carded in his hairs before stroked them gently. She pulled away and looked into his eyes lovingly.

"How are you doing?" he asked.

"Incredibly sated and sore." she replied. Daya chuckled at her answer. "I will just lie here and kiss you for a while."

Daya smiled. "I'm perfectly fine with that, ma'am."

And that was what they did the whole morning. Despite being incredibly sore, they still wanted to touch and feel each other, relishing in the beautiful moment they shared. It was perfect. Everything was perfect. They were perfect for each other.

Shreya felt herself melting all over again because of him. It had been a while for her since her last sexual encounter, probably about three years. After breaking up with Arjun, she had trouble letting anyone in. It was hard for her to do, but somehow Daya had managed to make his way into her life and her bed because she trusted him completely.

It was perfect.

They couldn't pull their mouths away from each other. They had been making out for an hour now. Daya flipped them downwards, only for Shreya to flip him down on his back again. Shreya suddenly broke the kiss, making Daya grunt.

"How many women have you slept with before me?" she teased. "I just want to know how much practice you had before you acquired such skill to make me orgasm four times last night."

He suddenly looked smugger than she liked. "No one needs practice, ma'am."

"Everyone needs practice."

"No, I don't."

Daya didn't feel like he'd had much practice because everything just came naturally for him. He didn't argue with her and just let Shreya win. He would lose this battle, but win the war. He would change the number to five, six maybe seven or eight, as long as he got to do it with her.