Beautiful Mess : Chapter 20

"Ready?" She asked.

"I was born ready." He replied and flashed her a predatory smile.

Shreya huffed before led him upstairs to the private room where he will have a time of his life. Once Shreya shut the door, the guy sat down on the armchair, expecting her to glide up and down him any moment now.

"Remember the rule, no touching. I am the only one who get to use my hands."

"Anything you want, beautiful."

He laid back and enjoyed the show that the most beautiful woman in Vegas currently gave it to him. He kept his hands to himself as she told him but as she glided up and down, he caught a glimpse of something he didn't notice before.

"I didn't know that you have a tattoo." He said cautiously.

"I don't have a tattoo." She replied.

"You might get it from your previous work but you really have it on your shoulder or maybe someone wrote it."

Shreya became alarm. "What did it say?"

"It said 'I love you.' Your previous customer was probably in love with you or something."

Daya! That was the first name that came up in her mind as she leaped up from the guy's laps and bolted out the door. She could heard him yell and she only replied that she was sorry. The adrenaline combined with alcohol suddenly burned out of her system and gave her the clear conscious back.

Daya must be the one who wrote that because she felt him wrote something on her skin every night when she was about to pass out after so many orgasms he pulled on her. She revisited the memories again and tried to think of when he first started writing it.

She couldn’t remember anything when she reached Victor's office but she realized that she was crying since she discovered this truth. Daya loved her but why the hell did he left her?
"Victor…" Her voice was shaken that made the man immediately noticed her and hang his phone.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked worriedly. "Did that guy take advantage of you? I can send someone to cut his hands off."

"No—no—I'm sorry. I just couldn't—do this anymore—I—I'm terribly sorry."

Victor was alarmed by the sudden break down of Shreya. He never saw her like this before and he didn't know how to handle this. He finally realized how sad and heartbroken she was so Victor gave her all the time she need and recover until she was ready to come back again.

"Thank you." She sobbed before went straight back to her apartment.

She was crying the whole ride in the taxi. When she arrived at her apartment, she stripped off her clothes and went into the shower, pouring soap on her skin and using the sponge to scrub it out. Shreya put all the strength she had to rub it out. She didn't need any reminder of the mistake she made.

He couldn't do this to her. Bounded her by the word. Took her heart away and threw it to the ground again and again like this.

Why he had to hurt her this way?

'I love you.' The word still rang in her head. 'I love you...no matters what happen...please remember, I will always love you.'

She sunk down on the floor and began to cry again, dropping the sponge when realizing what she did. It was the only thing that reminded her that Daya somehow loved her.

He loved her and she pretty sured that she loved him too. Whatever they had was real.

"Shreya!" Purvi called when she entered her apartment.