Chapter 1 - Innocence

- curiosity kills the -

_______________________

Meet baby Sunoo

Sunoo looked up to his parents a lot

Sunoo looked up to his parents a lot. Who wouldn't when your parents are one of the most famous scientists in the world. The yound boy felt proud of his parents that he wished to be like them when he grew up.

Sunoo dragged his five year old self clutching his white bunny stuffed toy in one of his hand. He was looking for his mommy because it's almost nap time.

Unlike any other kids who hates nap time, Sunoo loves it. Because his parents told him that it will make him grew taller fast. His little mind wants nothing but to grow up fast and be like his parents already. He admired them so much when his parents discovers unbelievable things and helps people cure illnesses.

Sunoo loves people, he loves talking to them, interacting is his specialty. No one could even resist him when he started showing the biggest smile on his face, beautiful eye smile and the little dimples at the side of his cheeks.

People just falls inlove at fist sight at the little boy. And Sunoo like that attention. It made him felt special in people's eyes. He wanted more of that. He wanted people to look at him with admiration just like how other people look at his parents with amazement.

"Mommy, Ddeonu wants to sleep. Where are you?" the little boy softly yelled. His mother taught him yelling is bad manners so he kept a low but noticeable voice.

"Are you in here?" Sunoo peeked at the hallway that his parents always visits.

There is a hallway in the house that his parents tell everyone to not step onto.

That is their laboratory.

His parents told him that important workloads are inside it and if stuffs that shouldn't be touched get ruined, it will also ruin their careers. So Sunoo didn't go there no matter now tempted he is. He really did want to be like them and if seeing the things that they're working on can be a practice to him, he would definitely would've gone the very first day. But he didn't.

He was taught to be an obedient child after all.

But today, he really needed a nap. His eyes felt heavy from reading all the picture books about dinosaur and vampires at their personal library.

So without thinking too much of it. He descended the stairs to the forbidden place.

"Mommy?" little Sunoo called again but was answered with nothing but silence.

He continue walking down the stairs until he reach a door. It is white and felt heavy but nothing little Ddeonu couldn't handle.

He used his body weight to pull down the handle and pushed it forwards to open the door.

Beyond the door was another hallway, and this time it is darker than before. The walls are plain and there is only one door at the end of it.

"maybe mommy is in there." Sunoo said.