Chapter 19 - Fake Threat

-won't let you leave Me——

_________________

(if you are confused about the flow of the story, please go back to the previous chapter because I added more scenes to that. Then let's proceed here and enjoy reading, ilysm😌

If you're not confused then congratulations)

Seokjin pulled Sunoo to his car.
"Were going home Sunoo."

"What? Hyung, I still need to say goodbye to them-" Sunoo protested against the older.

Ni-ki was already in his feet and was about to grab Sunoo back but Seokjin placed Sunoo behind his back.
"Back off Vampire!" he sneered angrily which made Ni-ki step back.

He looked back at his hyungs trying to tell them to do something. They shouldn't let anybody take Sunoo away from them, why is no one moving?

"Jin-hyung they are my friends. Don't get mad at them." Sunoo tried defending Ni-ki but Seokjin kept a firm grasp at the younger's wrist.

"Sunoo-ya, you go first, get inside the car." he orders.

Sunoo looked back at the others, seeing them unwillingly holding themselves back because they knew this person is related to him. Who are they to stop him from taking Sunoo away?

They don't have a clear standing in Sunoo's life, aside from being his soulmate that they're proclaiming. There isn't really much evidences aside form the feelings they felt towards each other.

"I-I don't want to go, hyung." Sunoo suddenly blurted. Afraid of the thought of leaving them behind.

"Sunoo! Get inside the car! You're going with me." Seokjin yelled.

"No please. I want to stay." Sunoo pleaded.

"Stay?! Sunoo-ya stop your stubbornness and get in the car."

But sunoo stood unmoving.

They saw how Sunoo stood there defending them, defending his feelings for them, his desire of not being separated to them.

And what are they doing? Just letting it all happen? Not doing anything? Well fuck that.

With a new found determination, Jungwon was already next to Sunoo pulling him towards the house. Heeseung and Jake stood in front of them ready to protect.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Seokjin shouted.

"I don't know why you're so disgusted of us or how you thought that Sunoo is not safe with us but we will guarantee you that we'll do our best to protect our soulmate." Heeseung declared looking right the the older's eyes.

"You are too brave young man. But I won't hand over Sunoo. You have to kill me first." Seokjin said glaring back at Heeseung. The others where clearly mortified after that statement.

Sunoo, upon hearing them, quickly yelled in alarm.
"Yah! Hyung, you don't have to resort to that."

Heeseung is a Vampire and Sunoo thought that his Seokjin-hyung wouldn't stand against him.

Suddenly, a phone call ranged and Sunoo took out his phone, upon seeing that its Jisoo, he answered it quickly.
"Ma, thank you for calling now! Hyung is in trouble. He was fighting with Heeseung-hyung and I don't know what to do-"

Jisoo sighed at the other line.
"Sunoo-yah calm down first and put the phone on speaker."

Sunoo was confused as to what Jisoo is asking but follwed her anyway. Once the speaker is on, Jisoo's unamused voice echoed through the device

"Seokjin-oppa could you stop terrorizing the kids? Drop the act omg naiistress ako."

"Yah! It was getting to the good part" Seokjin sighed.

The Vampires are confused as to what is happening while sunoo is now grasping the situation and he started to heave a sigh of relief.
"Jin-hyung you scared me."

"W-why what? What's happening?" Jake asked flustered.

"Aigoo" Seokjin grasps his shoulder and pat it a few times. "I was just joking!" He said laughing.

They were all flustered at first but was flooded with relief when they don't have to shed blood just to keep Sunoo safe with them.

"Lets introduce each other again. Guys this is Seokjin-hyung, an actor and CEO of JH entertainment company."

Time skipped

Seokjin talked privately with Heeseung while the others were  either busy making food for their guest or following a certain human around the house.

"I'll leave Sunoo at your care for the time being. The situation isn't getting any better but we're trying to get everything under control." Seokjin said. Heeseung nodded, completely taking the request to heart. They will keep Sunoo safe no matter what.

"Jin-hyung" Sunoo walked up to them, "The food is ready. We made pizza"

"Thanks for the hardwork, Bub" Heeseung patted the younger on his head making the other smile.

"yeah yeah you're happy and all! Could you spare some respect to lil old me whose single? I feel so betrayed Sunoo-ya. You found a lover without telling me." Seokjin grumbled and pinched Sunoo's cheeks.

"ow" Sunoo retaliated by hiding behind Heeseung using him as a shield. "you wouldn't be single if you actually looked around? There's like a number of your co-actors fighting for your attention. One is Namjoon-hyun–"

"*gasp* Yah Sunoo! How the heck did you knkw him?" Seokjin interrupted the younger, flusing like a tomato.

"I'm not telling you. Namjoon-hyung bribed me by a yatch!" Sunoo laughed.

"You're now selling me to other people? And you accepted a yacht??" Seokjin felt embarrassed. "You traded your precious handsome uncle for a yacht?"

"Yup" Sunoo asnwered enthusiastically.

"How many yacht? How much is it? How big?" Seokjin asked.

"You're really concerned about the price hyung?" Sunoo laughed.

"Of course, this handsome face wouldn't cost any amount below my usual net worth." The two continued to chat like best friends even through dinner. Even though Sunoo rarely sees Seokjin, the older makes sure that they would be as close as siblings.

Eventually, Seokjin have to leave them due to company reasons.
____________________________

Word count : 978 words

_Gela