Chapter 3 - Savior

- to protect you is what I live for-

_________________________

Sunoo started sharing stories to them. From the first time he saw a rainbow to the time he fell on a swing because of too much excitement.

The older watch him with small smiles in their face. They admired Sunoo's innocent view of everything. He likes to see the positive in everything.

Suddenly some of them felt the exhaustion because the sun was getting too high and bright. A thing vampires are weak at.

Sunoo stopped his stories upon seeing most of them slowly being un-enthusiastic as before.

"What's the matter Hyung?" Sunoo asked. He held Jake's freezing hand which is the closest to him.

"We're fine, bub. Continue your stories." Heeseung said with his eyes almost closing.

Sunoo couldn't continue his stories this way. "do you want apple juice? I'll get you apple juice. How about milk? Milk makes me stronger. It will also make you stronger."

"No need, we always gets like this at the middle of day. It's normal for us." Jay said, leaning closer to the already sleeping Sunghoon.

"Sleep will make us better, you should go upstairs bub." Heeseung motioned the little boy to the door.

"Ddeonu can't leave. I don't want to leave you like this" Sunoo said with tearful eyes.

"Can Ddeonu stay? I want to stay here please hyung" The little boy pleaded.

They smile of Sunoo. This child really is one of a kind.

"I feel fine tho." Ni-ki said confused.

They looked at him and indeed, the youngest vampire looked fine.

They wondered how did this happen when it's Ni-ki who is the most vulnerable in midday.

"You're fine? Really?"Sunoo asked happily.

" Yey, Ni-ki-hyung is so strong." Sunoo cheered and hold Niki's hands jumping up and down.

"Niki-hyung help me settle our hyung's to bed. I'll bring many blankets" Sunoo said running back upstairs without waiting for the other's reply.

Few minutes later, Ni-ki saw a walking pile of blankets. In other words, Sunoo walk to the laboratory carrying a bunch of blankets that's almost covering him.

Ni-ki suppressed himself from laughing.

" 'am -ere!" Sunoo said muffled by the blankets.

He placed it in front of the rails and pushed blankets and stuff toys inside.

"I can't bring pillows because it's heavy. But I brought Mr. Bear and Mr. Bunny, you can use them as pillows because they're Fluffy."

Ni-ki help Sunoo organize their mini sleepover, the blankets are a soft pastel color and smells like Sunoo which made them comfortable for some reason. Sunoo also did his own bed outside the cage for himself seeing that he can't join them inside.

If you looked at it, it looks like a mini pajama party but Sunoo was separated by the cage. He doesn't mind it tho as long as he's with them and they're comfortable.

"are you okay now hyung?" Little Sunoo asked, he's already settled at his side next to the group.

"Hm. Thank you, bub" Heeseung hummed. His eyes slowly closing.

"I'll sing a song to help you sleep" Sunoo whispered before singing one of his favorite song.

"Butterfly, like a butterfly.
Machi butterfly, bu-butterfly cheorom"