Chapter 4 - Compensation

- I'll grant your wish on one condition—

_________________________

BANG

They all shouted then the gun fired towards the little boy.

But to everyone's surprise

Sunoo disappeared on his spot.

As well as Ni-ki.

Ni-ki suddenly appeared at the other side of the room, clutching little Sunoo in his arms. The little boy also encircled his tiny arms around Niki's neck out of fear.

"D-did you just teleported?" the man asked amazed.

"you've awaken your full potential this fast? How did it happen?" The woman asked confused. She gaze at the other vampires in the cage who haven't healed their wounds yet.
"you are younger but you manifested first. What did you do?"

Heeseung knew what's the trigger. But he wouldn't let them find that out. He just wish they wouldn't put the pieces together.

Ni-ki protected Sunoo in his arms, "don't come here! I won't hesitate to kill you!" he shouted.

The man laughed. "Kill us? How could you? You're just a scared fucking coward." he once again pointed the gun towards them.

Ni-ki panicked and tried teleporting again but he can't do it anymore. His powers were still unstable as it just manifested.

"Put the gun down for fucks sake!" the woman shouted.

The man tsked and put the gun down.

"you!" the woman pointed at Ni-ki, "What did you do yesterday?" she asked

Ni-ki looked at him surprised. Now he knew what triggered his powers. He looked at Sunoo whose crying in his shoulder. No way, there's no way he's gonna be dragged into this.

"Hand my son to me." the woman ordered.

Ni-ki hugged Sunoo tighter.

"Yesterday," she started.

Ni-ki wished he won't finish that sentence.

"Did you drink Sunoo's blood?" she asked.

"huh? Is this what I think this is?" the man asked smirking. "seems like the child isn't that useless after all.

"you are referring to your son you bastard!" his mother shouted and rolled her eyes. "if you are asking, it might be true. Sunoo's blood triggered his powers seeing that he's the one trying to grab our son yesterday. That also explains the wound and the trail of blood near the cage."

Fuck Heeseung wished they're dumb and didn't figure things out that precisely.

" it's not just him, I drink his blood too." Heeseung tried lying to save Sunoo from the situation."It's not Sunoo's blood, if so I would have manifested too."

"then maybe we could do some test to see if you are telling the truth" the woman said.

'Fucking hell'

Ni-ki felt a sharp pain in his leg, he looked down dizzy as his eyes felt heavy. Did they just used a tranquilizer at him?

He sat at the ground not willing to let the child go.

"Ni-ki-hyung! Wake up" is the last thing he heard before darkness consumed him.

__________________

Ni-ki woke up next to his hyung the next morning.

They were all healed.

But all of them felt anxious. After the events yesterday, Sunoo was dragged upstairs by his parents and left them alone.