Chapter 9 - Protect

-    we'll make it up to you—

______________

Sunoo go to school early, he is excited to see his new freinds.

He felt like he knew them way longer than he thinks. Maybe even way way back. But that's a story for another time.

Seeing a familiar back, Sunoo wants to scare the older. He tiptoed towards him but stopped when Sunghoon spoke.

"Ddeonu I know you're there." He chuckled.

"No I'm not." sunoo said but quickly covered his mouth.

Sunghoon turned around and laughed as he ruffled the younger's hair. "I can feel you even from afar."

"really? How so?" sunoo asked confused.

Sunghoon winced, oops
"I mean who wouldn't? You are a walking ball of sunshine. Everyone could sense your warmth." he tried covering up.

"Really?" He asked. "Yeah" Sunghoon wanted to pinch his cheeks when Sunoo smiled wide.

"Where is the others?" Sunoo looked around but not seeing the others.

"They're still at home. Well Ni-ki was probably still asleep. I left first because of club activities." Sunghoon explained. They continued walking toward the school.

Sunghoon made sure to accompany Sunoo to his room first, he pinched the youger's cheeks before leaving. Sunoo smiled the waves goodbye to him.

As Sunoo sat down, he was suddenly bombarded by questions from his two classmates.

"Sunoo-sshi, that's Park Sunghoon right?" His classmate Mina asked.
"Right! Why are you with him?" Nayeon  followed after.

"yeah he is Sunghoon-hyung. I saw him at the entrance." Sunoo said.

"Just yesterday you're fighting with them, now he escorted you to your room?" Mina tilted her head in confusion.

"We are friends now. They even ate dinner at my house." sunoo rolled his eyes.

The two was shock after hearing that. "They what? Omg Kim Sunoo you are a legend. Some girls can't even make those boys have eye contact with them. And here you are making them eat dinner at your house?"

Sunoo wants to laugh. What's with their reaction. They are good people, maybe they're just adjusting to the new environment.

" Calm down guys, it's not like it's anything special. They're probably still adjusting to our school. And I'm the first person to get to know them and help them adjust here. It would be normal and I'm glad I can help them"

Mina sighed. "If that's what you said."

Nayeon suddenly whispered, "Just be careful Sunoo-ya, I heard these transferees are weird. I heard from somebody that they are from a powerful family and if you messed with them, you're dead."

Sunoo laughed and Mina elbowed her friend. "Stop scaring him. If ever, he should be more careful of their fans. Like they just transfered here but the amount of people having a crush on them is massive."

"right!" Sunoo agreed. "Did you know I almost got my head down on a toilet bowl yesterday because of their fans."

"what the fuck who did that?" Mina asked enraged.

"I think she's a year older than us. The one whose always covered in make up and has many cheating records." he spoke.

The two immediate cringe.

"Oh 'her'? I swear if I ever see that bitch, I'm gonna throw hands." Nayeon clenched her fist in the air.

"No don't" Sunoo grab her hand, "You don't have to do that. I'm fine"