Chapter 13 - Blood ⚠️

- he is the sweetest—

________________________

Sunghoon stood at the dark corner of the room.

His gaze fixated at the sleeping figure on the bed.

Sunghoon's breathing is unstable, his eyes glowed a certain shade of red. His fangs are showing.

"He wanted his blood. He badly needed his blood."

Slowly, the older walk up to Sunoo. Climbing onto the mattress, Sunghoon caged the younger in between his arms. His hands on both sides of Sunoo's head.

Sunoo felt the shift on the bed, slowly opening his eyes, he froze on the sight of red eyes and fanged older looking at him. Sunghoon was above him, looking at him with desire. He's breathing quickened.
"S-Sunghoon-hyung?"

Sunghoon lowered his head and Sunoo immediately shut his eyes close afraid of the things the older might do.

He felt the tip of Sunghoon's nose touch his neck and Sunoo flinched. "H-hyung ..." he tried calling the attention of the older.

"shh" Sunghoon hussed him, "It'll be quick." his mouth opened and the tip of Sunghoon's fangs touched the younger's soft skin making him whimper in fear.

However hearing the younger made Sunghoon's mind clear in an instant.

The older instantly froze, 'what the hell am I doing?!'

Immediately, he retreated his fangs and planted a soft kiss on the younger's skin instead. Like his kisses would compensate for the things he just did.

Sunoo felt the feather kiss on his neck, he noticed the gentleness of the older from that touch. Slowly, his fear faded away. "Sunghoon-hyung?" he called again.

"Sunoo-ya," the older whispered, "Hyung is sorry for scaring you. I got carried away."

Before standing up, Sunghoon hugged him tight and placed a kiss on his forehead. But Sunoo still saw the hint of pain on the older's eyes. Sunoo can't help but to pull the older towards his body. He hugged him tight. He knew they are in pain.

Sunghoon is holding himself back and the stubborn hunger in his system is so hard to control.

Heeseung suddenly burst through the door followed by Jay and Jake. They found Sunghoon above Sunoo on the bed. The oldest walked angrily at Sunghoon, grabbing his collar. "What the fuck are you doing?"

Jake and Jay rushed to Sunoo and examine him but found nothing. "I'm fine, I'm not hurt. Sunghoon-hyung didn't hurt me."

Heeseung sighed in relief letting go of the younger's clothes.

"I stopped whatever it is I'm doing before I regret it." Sunghoon stated looking down "I'm sorry."

"it's fine, as long as no one's hurt."

A moment of silence surrounded them. Suddenly a crash was heard on the other room where Ni-ki and Jungwon were hidden. Jay cursed under his breath, Jay motioned him to go to them.

Until Sunoo spoke, "do you need my blood?"

The four older quickly froze. Their eyes followed Sunoo whose sitting on the bed looking at Heeseung straight in the eyes. "what? Sunshine how'd you say that."

Sunghoon looked guilty, he almost drink the younger's blood earlier and that probably gave Sunoo the idea.

"if I could help you, I'll gladly help." Sunoo said.

They fought the temptation to say yes. But the offer was too convincing. If they ever taste again that sweetness from the past, they didn't know if they could control themselves anymore. What if they hurt Sunoo more, what if they get out of control?