Chapter 22 -

-

_______________________

"The doctor said he's just passed out. No injuries or internal bleedings thankfully." Sunoo said as he sat cross-legged infront of 6 teenagers kneeling on the ground.

"Why did you even do that?" Daniel asked as he munched on chips watching the comedic drama happening.

Ni-ki was about to retort when Jungwon elbowed him. 'don't just spill secrets just because they asked.'  talked telepathically.

"Daniel leave it. I'm going to lecture them myself later." Sunoo said.

"Okay boss baby." Daniel shrugged continuing his snacks.

____________________________

Jisoo wanted to snap someone's neck right now.

Is she seeing this right?

"is this all the data?" He asked.

"Yes Madam," Taehyun answered. "we even double-checked everything. Beomgyu-sshi also verified all the information."

"this is getting out of hand."
All the missinh person and previous victims have a serious common things between each others.

The victims went from the same university.

From dropsouts, to Introverted students who doesn't have many friends, and then failing students. And then they started taking regular students.

On a very specific school at that.

Of all the students that went missing, no reports or investigation were initiated. As if...

As if the school themselves are preventing the crime to be discovered.

"i nees you to investigate something Taehyun."

______________________________Timeskip

Timeskip

Taki got out of the hospital without any major problems aside from paranoia of being watched and getting kidnapped again. His friends become very protective of him and won't leave him alone and out of their sight.

Which leads to a problem later on. Taki is living alone on his apartment. His parents are living on another country. 

"We can have a sleep over to your house Sunoo-hyung. You said that Jisoo-noona is not at home for work and you're alone in your house. We can all just sleepover." Daniel suggested.

"Yeah we used to sleep on your house before. let's just do that until this all fiasco about kidnappers end." Jaebon interjected. "We could protect each other if it comes down to it."

Sunoo was panicking inside. First of all, he's not living alone anymore. Second and most importantly, he's living with six vampires whose disguised as normal civilians.