Chapter 18 - Need ⚠️

-I need it especially today-

______________________

"Will it be okay if I gave them my blood now?" Sunoo asked out loud making heads turn to his direction.

Heeseung looked at the younger with adoration. Sunoo really cares about them even if they had just met. This nature of his is the reason why they fell inlove with the younger even way back in the past.

"It depends on you Sunshine. As long as you're strong enough to withstand the side effects of it."

"I can." Sunoo said, he stood up from his sitting position and started walking towards the room where the two entered. "I'll be back, see you guys later." Sunoo waved before disappearing into the room.

______________

Jake was buried under his blanket when he felt a sudden weight on the bed, he growled towards the person to scare them away.
"Go away, I'm not in the mood today."

But the intruder didn't listen and even yanked the sheet away. Jake was about to snap at the person when he realize it's Sunoo.

"Bub, what are you doing here? Is the movie not good?" Jake asked. The younger shake his head and pulled his arm without saying a word.
"where are you taking me?"

He was puzzled as to why Sunoo is suddenly at his room pulling him towards somewhere to he just let him do what he wants.

Jake saw that they're going towards Sunghoon's room so he looked at Sunoo more confused.
When the younger opened the door, Sunghoon almost jumped from his sit. He was clutching a blood bag in his hand and was about to open it when Sunoo and Jake set foot in his room.

"what are you two doing here?" Sunghoon asked trying to hide the bag of blood under his sheets.

"That's what I want to know too." Jake shrugged.

"Don't deny it hyung, I know you two are hurting too. And if I can help you get better, I will be willing to." Sunoo said with worry in his words.

The two immediately understand what he meant. If being honest, they was craving it more today but they don't want to ruin the moment. They're all should've watching movies and enjoying themselves in living room but their selfish desire just got in the way. And now they can't even have a peaceful movie marathon.

"You don't have to do this really. We're fine." Sunghoon lied, but one look at the younger's unamused face, he knew Sunoo wouldn't believe him.

"Do I have to resort to blackmailing?" Sunoo joked, but the two of them didn't laughed. They both knew Sunoo would definitely do it if necessary.

"Oh God, Bub I don't want to hurt you really." Jake confessed.

"Then make it less painful? I don't know how because that's practically impossible but I don't mind getting hurt if it's for you. I am willing to pay with my blood if it means I can be with all of you." the younger said.

Jake immediately had the flashback of little sunoo, the sunoo who would willingly offer his blood just so he can spend time with the vampires in his parent's basement.

"do we really deserve you Love?" Sunghoon spoke holding the younger's hands.

"We deserve each other" Sunoo said smiling.

"So let's start then" Sunoo said and quickly disregarded his shirt. This alarmed the two older,they looked away in embarrassment.

"Gosh baby why are you like this" Jake almost had a heart attack, Sunghoon was even covering his eyes and fanning himself.