Chapter 17 - To Help

-I want to help------

_____________

Sunoo and Heeseung come out of the room calm. No one spoke a word, it's like the calm atmosphere and the slight redness of the younger's lips is enough to shut the others up.

Jungwon raised an eyebrow while the others just smiled teasingly at the older. On the other hand, Ni-ki was left pouting at the side probably just jealous.

"should we go home then? I'll order tteokboki and chicken and have a movie marathon tonight." Jay suggested and they all agree.

They were about to walk away when a group of seniors approach them.

"Hey, you transferees are so handsome. Wanna ditch that lame ass nerd and come with us instead?" one girl said.
Jungwon looked at them as if he wanna skin her alive.

"Yah. Watch your mouth or I'm gonna rip it off your face." Sunoo said coldly.

(this is how he glares at them)

Everyone was startled at the younger's response. Usually, he'll just stay quiet when he's insulted. He's not one who argues immediately but the Sunoo in front of them was pissed as hell, not to mention hot.

" what the fuck did you just say?" the girl was clearly mad about being insulted. Her face contorted in anger. She glared daggers at the younger but Sunoo didn't back down, instead he glared back at the girl.

"let them be Sunshine, they're not worth your time." Jake said blocking the younger's view from the girls.

"No," Sunoo said. "if they wanted my attention so much, let me give it to them."

Sunoo walked closer to them, slowly like a predator in its prey. His gaze never faltering nor leaving his target's face. His resentment towards this one specific girl, who ruined everything he worked hard for. The audacity to walked up to him like she didn't just blew up Sunoo's scholarship. The audacity to hurt him, make him feel powerless and dirty. The same specific girl who tried flirting on what's his? Aw man she just fucked up big time.

Sunoo never intended to hurt anybody at all cost, he have something to protect after all. And that's his scholarship.

But guess what wasn't there anymore?

With one swift move, a hand slap across the girl's face.

Everyone gasps.

Heeseung wanted to stop him but, who was he kidding? He doesn't want to get in the end of Sunoo's wrath.
Jake didn't know what to do but to grab his hair in panic.
Sunghoon winced at the impact, 'oh boy that must've hurt'
Jay was dumbfounded, someone was suppose to stop the chaos but why isn't anybody moving?
Jungwon looks like he's eating a popcorn in front of a drama, he's even smirking like a Cheshire.
Ni-ki burst out laughing and Jay Immediately shut him up.