Chapter 6 - Eyes

- I will watch you from afar—

————————————-

When the bell rang for lunchbreak, Sunoo texted his two friends to wait for him outside. He doesn't want to be alone right now.

There's a walking headache just behind his seat in the name of Ni-ki.

He doesn't hate Ni-ki really, it's just he's too ashamed for what he did. He understands why the guy is so pisses at him.

He just wished Ni-ki would stop glaring at him. Or much more glaring back at Daniel.

The trio ate peacefully in their table, Jaebom arriving a little late because the classes of the higher year dismiss their classes later.

"Here's your Mint-choco Sunoo" Jaebom placed the cup of ice cream in front of the younger.

"Wow! You're really the best Hyung!" He cheered.

Sunoo looked at Daniel whose looking back at him confused. "what?"

"my mintcho?" Sunoo laid his hand.

"That's still not enough?" Daniel asked. "you already have one."

"this is never enough. Now my mintcho?" Sunoo didn't back down. He can be stubborn sometimes if he want. That might had almost killed him in the past but that's in the past.

Daniel rolled his eyes and stood up walking to the counter.

Suddenly, squeals where heard as a group of student entered the cafeteria.

Six handsome teenagers sat on one of the tables and the room started filling up with gossips.

They suddey become the center of attention.

Well who wouldn't look at that? Sunoo had to admit they're all handsome. But he knew he shouldn't be looking. Because one of them is the walking headache that he's trying to avoid all morning.

"oh, is that my classmates?" Jaebom asked.

"What do you mean? That's also our new classmates today." Taki said. "two of them joined our class this morning."

"well, three of them joined mine. Also heard that one transfered a year higher." Jaebom said sipping his ice coffee.

"All of them transferring here at the same time? Are they brothers or something?" Taki asked and Sunoo bumped his shoulder.

"hey you shouldn't gossip about other people." Sunoo reminded.

"Okay hyung, geez" Taki continued eating his takoyaki.

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?" suddenly someone shouted

Sunoo looked at the direction and gasps.

'Daniel for duck's sake don't look for trouble!!!'

Sunoo, Taki and Jaebom run up to Daniel pulling him back.

"what's the matter here?" Sunoo asked.

"why don't you tell your friend to stop glaring at me. " Ni-ki said rolling his eyes.

"how about you fix your attitude first?" Daniel rebutted.

"Daniel stop it" sunoo whispered.

"I apologise for my friend's behavior. As a class president, I deeply apologise."

"why do you have to apologise to him?" Daniel asked and Sunoo is already pissed about the attention so he glared at the younger. Daniel quickly shut his mouth.