Chapter 21 - Saving Taki

- hiding secret is hard ————

-------------------------------------

Heeseung used their connections to get CCTV footages outside the school because the school itself were reluctant in making a move for the missing students. Saying that they cannot tarnish the schools reputation as it is one of the most prestigious school in town.

Sunoo find it so ridiculous and weird. People's lives are on the line here.

"Here!" Jungwon pointed at the monitoe, "Thats Taki right?"

Sunoo and Jaebom confirmed that, Jake was on another monitor looking at another angle. When Taki was finally alone in the video, a van stopped at the school back gate. A few meters from where Taki is standing.

They watch as men in dark clothes entered the school and abducted the vulnerable student without any difficulty as if it is planned.

Sunoo felt very afflicted. Why was it so easy for them? With guards constantly securing the school grounds, a group of men in black should be very apparent.

They follwed the vehicle who took Taki through different fooatges across the city. The van stopped on an abandones warehouse near the city boundaries.

"the cars are ready" Jay emerged from the door. They didn't waste any time and followed Jay outside.

-------------------------

"this is not the child we are looking for." a man said in anger.
"Can't you do your job right?"

Another was holding the passed out teenager tied in a chair. Taki's wrist were bleeding due to a cut.

"what are we going to do with this child?" someone asked.
"Take him to those hungry vampires. Let them kill it." the man ordered.

Taki whose just pretending to sleep, heard the statement and was terrified. He waited for them untie him first from the chair before he his kidnappers and bolted to the door.

The kidnappers were startled but they manage subdue the younger as they're much more older and stronger than Taki.

Taki cried for help. "HELP! SOMEBODY!! please help! Jaebom-hyung!........help me Sunoo-hyung!!"

His mouth is covered by a handkerchief and his vision slowly turned blurry.

---------------------------------

"Taki..." Sunoo suddenly feels too anxious.

"Can we move faster?" Sunoo asked as he fidgeted in his seat. Sunoo, Sunghoon, Heeseung and Jungwon boarded the same vehicle while Ni-ki, Jake, Jay and Jaebom boarded a separate one.

"I can take you faster" Jungwon said but got a scolding glare from their oldest.

"We can't have you running into the fight alone Sunoo. We have to stay together and protect each other." Sunghoon tried easing the tension from the younger's clenched fist by rubbing the back of it.

Arriving at the location, they immediately saw two people carrying Taki outside and into another vehicle.

Without making any sound just like a sniper in the dark, Ni-ki was already on their side as well as Jungwon who kicked their heads until it snap.

Sunoo and Jaebom quickly followed them and took the unconscious teen with them. "Oh shit Taki's bleeding!"

With little to no commotion, they tried to promptly leave the place but gunshot surrounded them.

"Everyone get down!" Heeseung screamed, one arm on air as he keep all the bullets from firing in their direction.
He controlled all the bullets to backfire and shoot all the enemies dead.