Chapter nine✔️

Andy Anders

It's even more crowded than it was the last time I was here. The same rhythm of the hard base of the music vibrating the ground, girls in short skirts dancing or making out with guys, the racers revving their engines to try to seem badass.

This is where I belong.

Once Jace parked, I immediately grabbed Bella's hands and I'm off to show her around. Even though I've only been here one time, I still feel like I know every inch of this huge alley area.

"This is so fucking cool!" Bella awe's and gasps as we walk around the entire area. "How did you find this place?"

"I didn't. I met Jace and the boys last week at the diner and I heard them talking about a race, so I invited myself." I laugh as I continue to drag her around.

We walk further into the crowd surrounding the cars. I see a mate black Camaro up ahead and continue walking towards it.

"Mike is kind of cute don't you think?" Bella whispers to me. I look to her and grin.

"If you find the cute shy type cute then yeah he's fucking irresistible."

She laughs and pushes me away.

"Shut up, I like the shy ones. They always have something...big to hide." She winks and now it's my turn to push her away.

"Oh stop my virgin ears can't take it!" I put my hands over my ears and fake gag.

I look at everyone around and notice the girls wearing they're usual short skirts that show their ass and shirts too small that their tits nearly fall out of.

I'm already wearing a skirt. It's black and tucked in it is an old band rustic t-shirt. My hair is out of my face with a white bandana and my shoes are just my all black Air Force 1's.

"Hold this." I hand Bella my phone. She takes it but then her eyes widen when she sees what I'm doing.

"Uh...what are you doing?" She watches as I take off my shirt. I'm wearing a strapless all white corset lace bra underneath that can be pulled off as a crop top. It really makes my girls look good.

"Blending in." I tell her with a wink. After taking it off, I put it on a bench. It's an old shirt so I don't care if anyone steals it.

"Well shit now I look really out of place." Bella says looking down at her outfit. She's wearing dark washed ripped jeans with and black crop top. I take the hair tie off my wrist and pull her closer to me. I scrunch up her shirt on the center and pull the hair tie under the shirt then over and tie it in the middle. Creating a bra like look.

"There." I smile at my work. I take her hand again and we start walking towards the crowd but I stop when I see Nick.

Nick is leaning against his car with a beer in his hand. He's wearing the same thing he always wears. Dark washed jeans and a white t-shirt but this time he has a dark blue flannel on. He's drinking his beer as he looks around the crowd. Then his eyes land on mine.

He stops mid sip as we just look at each other. I'm not gonna lie and say he's ugly. He's actually really fucking attractive. If he was my age I would have already fucked him.