Chapter twelve✔️

Andy Anders

It's been a week since Jace asked me out. To be honest, I didn't want to say yes. I never really saw him that way. Don't get me wrong he is very attractive like his father but he has this cocky mentality that could make any girl want to claw their eyes out. Nick said that I should go out with him, and that really pissed me out. I guess he doesn't want what we did to continue.

Fine. Fuck him.

I need someone my own age and I guess his son is perfect for that. A good little distraction.

Bella is at my place right now with me while we both get ready for the party that Jace invited us too. We've both have become very close these past couple of days and I fucking love it. I've never had a close friend before. Scarlet's never been a good friend of mine. Just some girl who would always be with me when we would get fucked up. That's it. Just my drug buddy.

"Would this look good on me?" Bella asks taking out a bright yellow crop top from my closet and putting it against her chest.

"Fuck yeah! It'll make your skin pop." I tell her and she smiles putting it on.

"So...," I say finishing up my hair and smirking at her. "how's everything with you and Mike?"

Bella quickly looks away smiling and she runs her hands down her thighs.

"Well, we um..."

No way!

"Bella! Did you-?" I ask excitingly with a huge smile on my face.

She nods her head and we both go to sit down on the bed.

"Andy it was amazing! He's so shy and quiet in public but once we got into bed he changed completely! I'm not gonna lie, it hurt like a bitch but it also felt so good." She closes her eyes and falls against the bed.

"If he hurts you, I'll kill him." I warn but still very happy for her. I've seen the way the Mike looks at her and I can tell that he actually likes her and not just using her. Now if it was Ethan then I would think differently but I've always liked Mike.

She laughs and slaps my shoulder. "I'll help you bury the body. You're my only friend so we're in the together."

I'm not an emotional bitch but hearing her say that makes me want to cry because she's my only friend too.

"So..." she leans in closer to me and wiggles her brows. "You and Jace huh?"

I roll my eyes and get off the bed to put on my shoes. I'm wearing a red bandana strapless crop top with black high waisted shorts and black high top converse. Half my hair is up in a messy bun while the rest is over my shoulders.

"There's nothing to tell really. He asked me out and I said yes but I probably won't go out with him." I shrug turning around to face her. She has a knowing look on her face which I don't like one bit.

"Bella..."

"Go for the dad then." She interrupts and I swear if I was drinking something right now then I would have spit it out.

"What? He's literally almost forty that's fucking gross!" I gag walking over to my dresser to put on my earrings.

"Oh please I've seen the way both of you guys look at each other. There's definitely something there." She grins and I roll my eyes.