Chapter seventeen✔️

Andy Anders

The light from outside shines through the windows and I squeeze my eyes tighter and curl further into my bed to try to shut out the brightness. The warmth of my blanket feels nice, only the warmth I'm feeling is on my back, which is pressed against something hard.

What the fuck?

I feel something blow on the back of my neck and my right boob is engulfed with warmth as well. It almost feels like a....

Adjusting myself again, I hear a groan behind me and the warmth on my boob grips me and I soon realize that it's a hand. My eyes shoot open and I notice that I'm in my living room with my TV still on. The light from outside nearly blinds me. Looking down, I see an arm under my shirt and a jean covered leg interwind with mine. I try turning over to see who's behind me but the person groans again and pulls me flush against them. And then it hits me.

Nick came over last night and we talked and watched movies all night. Did we fall asleep on the couch? And why is he groping my boob? Not that I'm complaining or anything.

"Nick?" I whisper. He groans again and presses his hips into my ass. Oh fuck.

"Nick." I grab his arm and try to pull it off me, but alas his grip just tightens. I whimper due to the pleasure I'm feeling. Okay I need to stop this.

I lift my upper half from the couch and turn to face him. His eyes flutter open and when our eyes meet, his widen and then he quickly sits up, which causes me to fall against him since the couch is so small.

He looks from my eyes to his hand which is still on my boob and his eyes widen even more before removing his hand. I ignore the feeling of emptiness once his hand is no longer there.

"Shit."

I'm half straddling him because of his abrupt movement and I can feel his hardness on my inner thigh. The heat between my legs starts to pulse and my breathing has become choppy. Quickly standing up from the couch, I look away and fix my top which was nearly sideways.

"Um," I clear my throat. "I guess we fell asleep." I breathlessly laugh and turn back to face him.

Bad idea.

His erection is so tight in his jeans that it almost looks painful. Nick follows my gaze and curses, adjusting himself quickly before standing up.

I grab my phone from the coffee table and see that it's almost 10:00am. Shit. I have class in an hour. I turn back to Nick who looks like he's having a panic attack and I want to laugh so bad, but I don't.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to uh...touch..." he motions to my breasts, "that."

I laugh and start walking over to my kitchen to pour myself a glass of water. "It's fine, really. It's not like it's the first time you've done it." I turn back to face him to see that he's looking at my chest area with dark eyes. Clearing my throat with a smirk, he looks back up at my face then looks away quickly.

"I'm gonna head out." He says clearing his throat and grabbing his keys and phone from the table.

"Yeah, okay. I have class in an hour so I guess I'll see you around." Gulping the rest of my water, I place the glass in my sink and start heading over to him to walk him out. Opening the front door, he takes two steps out before turning back to face me.