Chapter eleven✔️

🔥Mature Content🔥

Nick Shepard

I'm laying in my bed trying to find it in me to fall asleep. The loud bangs of thunder and the pouring rain keeps me from shutting my eyes.

Fuck.

I pull my comforter off my body and sit up against my headboard. Flying my fingers through my hair I look at the time to see that it's two in the morning. I'm about to try to fall back asleep when I hear a small knock on my bedroom door.

"Yeah?" I answer confused on who it is. When the door opens I'm shocked to see that it's Andy.

How did she get inside my house?

"I can't sleep, Nick. Can I stay with you?" She asks me shyly. I look down her body to see that she's wearing a see-through white unbuttoned shirt that falls down just below her ass. Now what's underneath it is what causes my breath to hitch. She's wearing a red lace set with matching garters.

"Andy?" I close my eyes tightly before opening them up again. She's still there. "What are you doing here?"

She closes my bedroom door and saunters over to me in slow strides.

"I didn't want to be alone tonight." She whispers climbing onto my bed and crawling over to me until she's on my lap.

Pulling her closer to me by her hips, I smash my lips onto hers in a deep kiss. She moans into my mouth and starts moving her hips against mine.

"This is so wrong. You're young enough to be my daughter." I say between kisses.

"Then should I start calling you daddy?" She runs her fingers down my bare chest until she's right at the top of my pants.

I grunt into her mouth and flip us over so that I'm on top. Pulling her white button up off her shoulders, I grab one cup of her bra and pull it down to expose her left breast.

"Make me feel good, Nick." She begs wrapping her legs around my hips and pulling me down flush onto her. I don't waste any time taking her nipple into my mouth.

"Yes..." Andy moans grinding her hips up into mine. Following her movements, I slowly drag her lace panties down and she does the same with my pants. I take the other nipple into my mouth once we're both bare at the waist.

Meeting her eyes, I use one hand to position myself against her center and use to other one to wrap around her neck.

"I'll make you feel good." I whisper before slowing entering her. She sucks in a hard breath and cries out when I inch more and more into her. Sliding back out slowing, I slam back into her hard and fast.

Fuck she's so tight and hot. I can feel her everywhere. Her fingers clawing down my back and her legs wrapped around me. This all feels to good to be true.

"Remember this, Nick." She says against my lips. "Remember how good I feel. How good you make me feel."

I will. I'll remember because this is the best fucking feeling in the world.