Chapter fifteen✔️

Andy Anders

I remember taking my first ever hard drug. I was fifteen and my boyfriend at the time was eighteen and a senior. He was known as the loner boy who would smoke and drink under the bleachers and I was known as the preppy blondie who did cheerleading and always smiled. The smiling part was such a lie. I saw Jack and knew immediately that I wanted to be like him.

Alone.

Invisible.

Not having to care what people thought of you because they knew your parents.

I guess that's why I walked up to him one day when he was under the bleachers hitting his bong. I asked if I can try and after that became history. I became known as that girl who does drugs with her boyfriend. That girl who wants to be someone they're not.

A bunch of nosy fucks who loved to stick their noses up my ass.

At first it was the simple things with Jack. I started smoking cigarettes with him. Started going out to parties and drinking with him and his friends. Started ditching classes to make out under the bleachers. It was nice. I felt so rebellious. But of course my parents never noticed. So I upped my game. I started smoking weed and getting high every night. Started leaving the actual evidence in my room so my parents could walk in a easily find it. I wanted them to find it. I wanted them to notice me. But they never did. So that's when I decided to wanted to try something stronger.

Jack and I were in my room while my parents were out doing I don't even fucking know. I told him that I wanted to try something new. Something stronger. At the start of our relationship, I didn't know much about my boyfriend, but as weeks gone by I later found out that he was actually a drug dealer. I always wondered how he got everything so quickly, now I know.

Giving me a smirk, he pulled out a little baggy out of his pocket and placed a tiny blue round pill in my hand. He told me to take it which I did but it was only after that he said that I had to pay for it. I never had to pay before so I was shocked that I had to pay now. Jack told me that this pill would've cost more than what the other things I took would cost, so now I have to pay. I thought he meant money at first, but when I grabbed my wallet and took out a Ben Franklin, he stopped me and said that that's not what he meant.

That night was the first time I've ever tried Molly. That night was the first time I've ever had sex. And that night was the last time I saw Jack, and my money. He stole my money and my innocence all in the same night. I've never hated anyone more in my life.

Until Dominic showed up my senior year.

I remember my head pounding when I woke up the next morning and my entire body was sore, just like how I'm feeling right now. Slowly opening my eyes, I am bombarded with bright lights and a beeping sound from my left. I turn to see that I'm attached to a machine.

I'm in a hospital.

My brain feels liquified and my body feels like broken limbs. I don't even remember what happened to cause me to get here.

I hear people talking near me so I lift the upper half of my body to get a better look. It's my mother talking to a doctor and my...cheer coach?

What the hell is she doing here?

"Mrs. Carlson?" I ask confused as to why she's even here. She gives me a small smile before leaving the hospital while the doctor comes to my side to check my vitals.