Date Night Part 2

Tiff lays down on the bed and I scan her naked body.  I am restraining myself from going to fast. I want to savor every moment with her.

I crawl up over her and I see her eyes go wide and her eyes rake over my body.

"That expression you have right now looking at me.  That is how I feel when I look at you Tiff."

She reaches up and pulls me into a kiss and all I want at that moment is to be inside her.  I lay her back and slowly kiss her cheek, down to her neck, her collar bone, making my way to her shoulder.  She is moaning and moving and begging me to give her what she wants.

I move lower to her breasts and suck on her nipple, while I massage her one breast.  She arches her back and pushes her body into me.

"Please Noah.  I fucking need you," she begs.

"Patience, someone once told me. Good things come to those who wait," kissing down her stomach.  Paying extra attention there.  I just want her to feel as sexy as I know she is.

"Look at me Tiff.  Don't take your eyes off me until you come," I say running my tonge up her wet slit.

She grabs the duvet and moans loud.  I push her legs apart and lick my lips.  Her pussy is just dripping wet and I did that to her.  I move my mouth closer to her and stick my tongue inside her.  Fucking her with my tongue.  Drawing figure eights inside her warm centre with my tongue.

"Right there. Faster," she moans and grabs my hair and grinds herself into my face.

I add a finger in there and suck on her clit.  I can feel her walls tightening again and know she is close.

"I'm coming Noah.  Fuck I'm coming," she yells and I lick up every thing she gives me.

I move back up and kiss her.  Letting her taste herself on my lips.  She reaches down and makes short work of my jeans.

I stand up and kick them off.  She sits up and pushes my boxers down.  "Egar are we?" I ask with a raised eyebrow.

"Very to return those orgasms," she says starting to stroke my cock.

She moves to the edge of the bed and licks the tip of my cock and moves her tongue all the way down my shaft.

"Fuck, open your mouth like a good girl," I say looking down at her.

She opens her mouth and I slowly push my cock inside it.  I can feel it sliding down her throat.

"Mm so good," moving hips back and forth.  She uses her hand on what can't fit in that amazing mouth of hers and I am in heaven.

After a bit she pulls me put of her mouth and takes a well deserved breather.  She strokes me faster and I moan louder.  My spine starting to tingle and my balls getting tigher.

"Put my cock back in your mouth.  I am so close baby."

She does just that and opens her throat up to me again and fuck if that feeling doesn't send me over the edge. I come undone all down her pretty little throat.

I pull out and she swallows what's left. Wiping off the corners of her mouth.  "How was that?"

"So fucking good.  Could you not tell by what happened in your mouth?" pulling her against me.

She blushes and I love that I can make her all shy like this.

"I need to be inside you now.  I want you to come all over my cock."

"I want to be on top No.  I want to see the look in your eyes when you come inside me," she says biting her lips.

I lay back on the bed and watch as she straddles me.