The End

"She actually had the nerve to call me," I say as I pace around the bedroom.

After I got over the intial shock of who was on the other end of the phone, I went to say something back and there was just dead air.

Noah immediately took my phone and and checked the caller ID and of course it was an unknown number.  Probably a burner phone.

"I am calling the police," he says and goes to get his phone.

I realize in that moment that I am still very naked and go to get dressed.  Throwing on some sweats and a tabk top I sit down on the bed. Just thinking about the nerve if her and if she is this bold on her first day out, what else is she capable of.

Noah comes back into the room.  "I called the police and they have documented this and are sending someone over to where she is staying to search the house for evidence."

"She isn't going to stop until one of us is dead No," I say.

"Please don't say that.  We are going to be safe I promise you."

"She'll find away to get to me.  I have to bait her and get the police to arrest her on a violation or something else," I say looking at Noah.

"No you are not going to do either of those options."

"I have to No.  I can do this and I am going to keep our family safe no matter what."

"I don't like this idea one bit Tiff.  How are you planning to pull this off?"

"We were foolish to think she doesn't know where we live.  She knows and I would bet she has been planning everything leading up to the day she got out.  So we play into that plan.  She probably will wait until I am alone, possibly over night.  Then she'll make her move."

"So what you are suggesting is I leave you alone  like a sitting duck?"

"I can defend myself and then there is that one thing that is under our bed," I say pointing to the box.

"I don't like this at all Tiff.  Not one bit."

"She will finally be out of our life.  For good this time."

Noah runs his hand down his face and comes over to sit beside me.  "When does this all go down?"

"In a week.  We'll have to give it time to make sure she doesn't catch on to us baiting her.  We will let the local PD know and I am sure they will want to get involved, but I know I can do this.  You'll take the twins to your parents for the night.  I'll make it look like I had to stay back."

"I don't like this at all, but I am going to go and make a couple of calls and then I am coming back and we are finishing what we started before that phone call," he says giving me a wink.

One week later

I was the night that we were going to put the plan into motion. We had done our best to go on with our lives as normal as possible.

We went down to the local detachment and spoke with one of the detectives and the Captain and laid out our plan.

They did not like this anymore than Noah did, but I let them know I was going to do this with or without their help. I knew Anslee wasn't going to stop until she made good on her promise. I wanted to control how this went down and on my terms.

The Captain told me that he would have some of his best men stationed nextdoor and that I would be wearing a discreate wire to capture everything Anslee said to me.

Noah was just about done getting the twins ready to head to his parent's house. I was in the kitchen cleaning up.

I feel him come up behind me and wrap his arm around me waist. "I am going to come back after I drop off the kids. Then it's two against one," he says.